Frontend Developer - React.js
Delhi/NCR, India /
Engineering – Front End /
“Make every logistics journey your best one yet” - Quincus
At Quincus, our technology is designed to ease shipping issues—wherever in the world they may be. We commit ourselves in designing the most effective total end to end supply chain solutions through a dedicated technology ecosystem. This offers our users a personalized experience that bypasses traditional and expensive logistics options.
By combining advanced technology, data analytics, and hands-on experience, we eliminate traditional and expensive logistics options.
As our business continues to grow, we are looking for a Frontend Developer to join our team and take our product to the next level. The responsibility of the Engineer will be to develop user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows. The Engineer will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain.
Your day to day.
- Translate business requirements to functional, quality and testable codes.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Integrate front-end elements with back-end web development.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
Who you are.
- 5+ years of experience in the same role.
- Must be experienced in responsive web design techniques using HTML5, CSS, Sass.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux) [An added advantage]
What’s in it for you.
- People: Work with passionate, smart, and entrepreneurial go-getters.
- Fun environment: cool office space, stocked pantry, and team bonding.
- Compensation: competitive salaries and benefits.
QUINCUS is not obligated to accept candidate profiles from any third parties on behalf of potential candidates for any position (advertised or otherwise) by any means, unless QUINCUS has fully executed a written agreement with such third party and has expressly requested such third party for candidate referrals/introductions. Third parties who provide unsolicited resumes of candidate(s) shall waive and forfeit all rights to claim for any placement fees or referral fees in the event that such candidate is eventually engaged and/or employed by QUINCUS.