Executive Assistant to Co-Founders
Singapore, Singapore /
CEO's Office – CEO's Office /
“Make every logistics journey your best one yet” - Quincus
At Quincus, our technology is designed to ease shipping issues—wherever in the world they may be. We commit ourselves in designing the most effective total end to end supply chain solutions through a dedicated technology ecosystem. This offers our users a personalized experience that bypasses traditional and expensive logistics options. By combining advanced technology, data analytics, and hands-on experience, we eliminate traditional and expensive logistics options.
Our Co-Founders are looking for a dynamic, highly-driven, and organized Executive Assistant. The ideal candidate will have strong written and verbal communication skills, administrative and organizational skills, and the ability to balance multiple priorities while operating in a vastly fast pace atmosphere. Also, this person will have had previous experiences managing multiple stakeholders in a fast-moving and ambiguous environment.
Your day to day.
1. Support the Co-Founders on multiple projects and event coordination.
2. Manager and support the Co-Founders on daily administrative needs (calendar management, etc).
3. Streamlining communication across functions and being the voice extension of the Co-Founders.
4. Assist Co-Founders with day to day personal items as necessary.
Who you are.
1. Flexible and open to take on a wide variety of work.
2. Exceptional problem solving acumen with the confidence to find solutions and make decisions.
3. Highly organized with strong work ethics and ownership.
4. Open to working with multiple time zones.
What’s in it for you.
People: Work with passionate, smart, and entrepreneurial go-getters.
Fun environment: cool office space, stocked pantry, and team bonding.
Compensation: competitive salaries and benefits.
QUINCUS is not obligated to accept candidate profiles from any third parties on behalf of potential candidates for any position (advertised or otherwise) by any means, unless QUINCUS has fully executed a written agreement with such third party and has expressly requested such third party for candidate referrals/introductions. Third parties who provide unsolicited resumes of candidate(s) shall waive and forfeit all rights to claim for any placement fees or referral fees in the event that such candidate is eventually engaged and/or employed by QUINCUS.