Delhi/NCR, India /
Engineering – Testing Team /
“Make every logistics journey your best one yet” - Quincus
At Quincus, our technology is designed to ease shipping issues—wherever in the world they may be. We commit ourselves in designing the most effective total end to end supply chain solutions through a dedicated technology ecosystem. This offers our users a personalized experience that bypasses traditional and expensive logistics options.
By combining advanced technology, data analytics, and hands-on experience, we eliminate traditional and expensive logistics options.
As our business continues to grow, we are looking for a Manual Testing Engineer to join our team and take our product to the next level. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches. This involves the analysis of software to prevent issues and fixing bugs before the product is dispatched to users.
You will have a major role to play in the quality assurance stage of software development.
Your day to day.
- Understanding the software requirements.
- Test current products and identifying deficiencies, analyze bugs and errors found during tests.
- Creating test cases from the user stories or from test scenarios.
- Execute the test cases.
- Evaluate product code according to specifications.
- Collaborate with the Product and Development team to ensure consistent project execution.
- Prepare and present reports and metrics to Senior Management, if necessary.
- Make sure that the application is defect free.
Who you are.
- 5+ years of experience in the same role.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Technical background, working knowledge of unit testing.
- Experience in API endpoint testing.
- Basic knowledge of Database/SQL.
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors.
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude.
What’s in it for you.
- People: Work with passionate, smart, and entrepreneurial go-getters.
- Fun environment: cool office space, stocked pantry, and team bonding.
- Compensation: competitive salaries and benefits.