Singapore, Singapore /
Engineering – Architecture /
“Make every logistics journey your best one yet” - Quincus
At Quincus, our technology is designed to ease shipping issues—wherever in the world they may be. We commit ourselves in designing the most effective total end to end supply chain solutions through a dedicated technology ecosystem. This offers our users a personalized experience that bypasses traditional and expensive logistics options.
By combining advanced technology, data analytics, and hands-on experience, we eliminate traditional and expensive logistics options.
As our business continues to grow, we are looking for a Solutions Architect who will help us manage our architecture to meet our needs as we go through our rapid growth phase.
You will be responsible for designing, describing and managing the solution in relation to a specific case and helping to translate business requirements into technical specs.
Your day to day.
- Accountable for the product feature implementation design.
- Develop and document architecture specifications that serve as reference for Quincus Engineering team.
- Collaborate with Commercial, Product and Design team converting the business requirements into technical user stories, ensuring continuous product improvement, improvements to estimating, and grooming future product roadmap.
- Participate in backlog grooming sessions.
- Validate all functional and non-functional product requirements.
- Review and approve all system change design and solution.
- Provide design reviews for engineers which includes feedback on architecture and design problems, integration, performance and scalability.
- Support other Quincus Engineering squads to keep the Quincus API documentation up-to-date.
Who you are.
- 3+ years experience as web developer across any relevant disciplines including cloud application development, SRE, DevOps, or related fields
- Experience in change management and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Experience collaborating in a multi-national, distributed and cross-functional team environment
- Extensive knowledge of modern software development practices
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-driven, highly motivated, innovative
- Great to have: Experience in logistics industry, hands-on experience with Supply Chain Management solutions
What’s in it for you.
- People: Work with passionate, smart, and entrepreneurial go-getters.
- Fun environment: cool office space, stocked pantry, and team bonding.
- Compensation: competitive salaries and benefits.
QUINCUS is not obligated to accept candidate profiles from any third parties on behalf of potential candidates for any position (advertised or otherwise) by any means, unless QUINCUS has fully executed a written agreement with such third party and has expressly requested such third party for candidate referrals/introductions. Third parties who provide unsolicited resumes of candidate(s) shall waive and forfeit all rights to claim for any placement fees or referral fees in the event that such candidate is eventually engaged and/or employed by QUINCUS.