The Speed Read
We are a fast growing health-tech startup helping people quit addictions by facilitating access to cognitive behavioural therapy through a mobile app. Our flagship app, Quit Genius, is a new way to quit smoking that delivers highly personalised therapy at scale.
What we do saves lives. We have published groundbreaking results demonstrating the effectiveness of Quit Genius in multiple peer-reviewed research studies and have helped over 100,000 people quit smoking to date.
We are building a company that will go beyond smoking cessation and build a portfolio of products across the addiction and mental health space. We've won design awards from Apple, already helped hundreds of thousands of people quit smoking and scaled a platform to a million users. We've raised $14.1 million of funding from Octopus Ventures, Y Combinator, Merck & Co and Village Global (backed by Jeff Bezos, Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates).
We’re building a company that goes beyond smoking cessation and we are building a portfolio of products across the addiction and mental health space. A new kind of digital-first pharmaceutical company!
What We Need
We’re looking for an experienced UX designer to join our product team. Behaviour change is core to what we do, and creating a seamless experience that helps turn negative behaviours into positive ones will be a focus.
- Responsibilities may include:
- Helping define the customers' and the business problems
- Interacting directly with users and identifying new findings and learnings
- Wire-framing and validating the design solutions with the development team
- Building high-fidelity designs
- Engaging in ongoing design reviews and refining the design guidelines for the product
- Getting quick user feedback and iterating on designs based on feedback
- A balance from building new products and features from the ground up and iterating/optimising current features sets
- Have the ability to design for iOS, Android and Web platforms
- Have experience in participating/leading user research
- Are a self-starter - you take initiative in spotting opportunities and finding ways to solve challenges using design principles
- Have a strong UX focus and curiosity about human behaviour
- A passion to solve real world problems
- Competitive salary
- Generous holidays (28 days plus bank holidays)
- Pension scheme
- Health and dental insurance
- Weekly socials and an awesome team culture
- Flexible work from home and remote days
- The chance to join a high-growth startup
- The opportunity to develop and grow fast along with the business, and learn a whole lot along the way
- Work in a central London office with a bunch of fun and inspiring people (with a barista-style coffee machine)
- We promote good work-life balance
- The opportunity to have a big impact. What we do saves lives.
- Work with a talented, passionate and ambitious team of doctors, designers and technologists
- Opportunity to significantly contribute to key decisions in the development of the product and the business as a whole.