Quit Genius is the world's first digital clinic for multiple addictions and we are on a mission to help 100 million people overcome those addictions by combining technology, healthcare and design. It’s an ambitious mission, but one we fully believe in and we hire people who share our aspirations and core values.
We are a global team of doctors, designers, engineers and researchers who are aligned by one common goal. Authenticity, creativity, purpose and thoughtfulness are at the heart of everything we do to deliver that goal, so finding exceptional people to come on the journey is everything to us. We have already scaled the platform to more than a million users, raised significant Series A funding ($15mn) in 2020 and we are building a company that is changing the way addiction healthcare is delivered.
If you are passionate about making an impact on the health of others, join us and make it happen!
As we expand upon our industry-leading smoking cessation product and begin to tackle alcohol and opioid addiction, we are looking to bring a Frontend Engineer on board to contribute towards the development of applications for physicians and psychologists to manage end user wellbeing, perform consultations and prescribe medication.
We are building a telemedicine solution for addiction management from the ground up, and we need someone who is able to take ownership of software development, UX best practices and collaborative engineering best practices as we grow our team and deliver a product that will improve the lives of millions of people around the world.
- Building and maintaining our web applications
- Working with the team to refine stories
- Maintaining a high level of test coverage
- Supporting multiple browsers, mobile devices and accessibility requirements
- Experience working with Angular or React
- Experience working in a startup environment
- Ability to work from our London offices without sponsorship
- 2+ years of commercial experience as a Frontend Engineer
- Angular or React
What you'll love about working at Quit Genius:
- A truly awesome team culture with regular socials
- Fun-filled annual offsite to an exotic destination
- Competitive salary
- Generous annual leave (28 days plus bank holidays)
- Pension scheme
- Flexible working (remote working, WFH days and flexible hours)
- Learning and development
- The chance to join a high-growth startup, develop and grow fast along with the business, and learn a whole lot along the way
- Work in a Central London office with a bunch of fun and inspiring people (with a barista-style coffee machine)
- Generous parental leave
- Accelerated career development opportunities
- Coffee, fruit and healthy snacks
- Cycle to work scheme & bike parking
- We promote good work-life balance
Our teams at Quit Genius are made up of an incredible range of talented people from all walks of life. We believe that diversity of any description leads to innovation, idea sharing and collaboration.
Quit Genius is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, colour, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status. Diversity and Inclusion are paramount to the success of our mission and our culture is driven by our differences, each of which we embrace with open arms.