Software Engineer AI/ML
Employment - Full Time
Quixel is looking for Software Engineers who are passionate about creating intuitive and delightful experiences enabled by machine learning. You will engineer experiments and prototypes, optimized for solving problems with data in a performant way.
You will engage with research topics and cover new domains quickly, build deep expertise with Quixel data and tools, develop an ability to identify highly impactful enhancements in existing and new product lines. You will work closely with Product, Design, Engineering, and QA to imagine, explore, and collaboratively build, test, and ship new features and products.
- Adapt machine learning and neural network algorithms and architectures to best deliver apps as testbeds for new product experiences
- Develop highly scalable algorithms based on state-of-the-art machine learning and neural network methodologies
- Apply knowledge of relevant research domains along with expert coding skills to develop platforms and frameworks, integrating machine learning models and supporting logic into client-side frameworks and applications
- Gain valuable experience in artificial intelligence and machine learning and publish internal learning materials, and help push forward the understanding of learning and intelligent systems
- Ensure a consistent user experience by standardizing UI components
- Think about quality, both in your product design and codebase
- Drive technology decisions around how we rapidly build better experiences
- Research and software engineer experience demonstrated via an internship, contributions to open source, work experience, or coding competitions
- Experience building systems based on machine learning and deep learning methods
- Experience using MLaaS from Google, Amazon, Microsoft, IBM, etc
- Experience using frameworks like Caffe2, Tensorflow, Theano, Keras, etc
- Strong computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, programming languages, distributed systems, and information retrieval
- Excellent logical and analytical skills, with a strong desire to solve problems
- Strong communication skills, a positive attitude, and empathy for each other and for our users
- Self-awareness and a desire to continually improve
- Strong sense of design and UX, and a desire to get the details right
- Knowledge of game engines (UE4, Unity, etc) and 3D tools (Maya, 3ds Max, etc)
- Knowledge and interest in the fundamentals of computer graphics
- Knowledge of security principles especially in relation to e-commerce
Quixel is the creator of Megascans, Bridge, and Mixer: the world’s largest library of 3D scans and two groundbreaking art applications. Our products standardize and accelerate workflows within the entire 3D industry and empower all artists to take control of their creative passions.
We work with industry leaders in 3D art and have been integral to some of today’s biggest AAA games and blockbuster movies. We are also rapidly expanding into architectural visualization and product design spaces.
We hire creative, passionate people, and give them the autonomy to do great work. We are building Quixel to be a remarkable place to work, learn, and grow. We are growing fast and would love to work with you!
Quixel is proud to be an equal opportunity, non-discrimination and harassment free workplace. A diverse workforce with varied perspective and background strengthens us by creating and environment receptive to new ideas, alteration and innovation.
Note to Applicants
Please continue to visit our jobs website for future job and internship opportunities.
If you don't see a fitting job listed, submit your application under General Applications.
Please note that we do not accept applications via email or phone calls.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies
Quixel does not accept unsolicited agency resumes or phone calls.