Software Engineer(Frontend )- Asset Tracker
Employment - Full Time
We are looking for Software Engineers who are passionate about creating amazing user experiences for our growing user base. You will engineer intuitive and delightful experiences, optimized for performance. You will work closely with Product, Design, Engineering, and QA to spec, build, test, and ship new features and products.
In this role, you will
- Deliver efficient and performant applications in a timely fashion
- Sweat about the details and thrive to build pixel perfect UIs
- Be thoughtful about quality, both in your product design and codebase
- Participate in the design process of every feature you work on, from brainstorming to prototyping to reviews and polish
- Ensure a consistent user experience by standardizing UI components
- Learn about new web technologies and discuss potential solutions to problems
- Drive technology decisions around how we rapidly build better experiences
What we’re looking for
- 2+ years of professional experience in building and debugging complex applications in React and Redux
- Knowledge of development and build tools - webpack, eslint and prettier etc
- Ability to write clean codeStrong computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, programming languages, distributed systems, and information retrieval
- Excellent logical and analytical skills, with a strong desire to solve problems
- Must be self driven and a team player
- Strong communication skills, a positive attitude, and empathy for each other and for our users
Nice to have skills
- Strong sense of design and UX, and a desire to get the details right
- Knowledge of game engines (UE4, Unity, etc) and 3D tools (Maya, 3ds Max, etc)Knowledge and interest in the fundamentals of computer graphics
Quixel is the creator of Megascans, Bridge, and Mixer: the world’s largest library of 3D scans and two groundbreaking art applications. Our products standardize and accelerate workflows within the entire 3D industry and empower all artists to take control of their creative passions.
We work with industry leaders in 3D art and have been integral to some of today’s biggest AAA games and blockbuster movies. We are also rapidly expanding into architectural visualization and product design spaces.
We hire creative, passionate people, and give them the autonomy to do great work. We are building Quixel to be a remarkable place to work, learn, and grow. We are growing fast and would love to work with you!
Quixel is proud to be an equal opportunity, non-discrimination and harassment free workplace. A diverse workforce with varied perspective and background strengthens us by creating and environment receptive to new ideas, alteration and innovation.
Note to Applicants
Please continue to visit our jobs website for future job and internship opportunities.
If you don't see a fitting job listed, submit your application under General Applications.
Please note that we do not accept applications via email or phone calls.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies
Quixel does not accept unsolicited agency resumes or phone calls.