Contract - 6 months or longer
You will be part of the larger scanning team, requiring scanning/photography of different places and objects, along with the handling of raw data on a daily basis. Traveling to capture indoor and outdoor locations will be a part of your responsibilities.
In this role, you will be responsible for
- Playing your part in capturing the world
- Using and maintaining the proprietary scanning equipment
- Ensuring captured data is of the highest possible quality
- Scouting and documenting potential locations; local and international
What we’re looking for
- Photography experience - Ability to handle cameras in manual mode
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Good management skills - Time, work and people
- Interest in the Games/VFX industry
- Flexibility to travel internationally several times a year
- Ability to perform while working remotely
- Driver’s license
- Confidence to take constructive feedback, evaluate the feedback and art direction on a professional level
- Curious, creative, interested to learn new things
- Team player
- Physically fit and active
- Willing to take responsibility and deliver
- Good eye for details / good aesthetic feel for materials
- Good at creating and maintaining relationships in the field
Nice to have skills
- A 3D related bachelor’s degree
- Interest in architectural visualization
- Work experience (more than a year)
- Prior drone flying experience
- Experience in 3D world-building
- Basic understanding of PBR (Physically based rendering)
- Reality Capture
- 3D software Experience with 3D graphics
Having prior experience in:
Quixel is the creator of Megascans, Bridge, and Mixer: the world’s largest library of 3D scans and two groundbreaking art applications. Our products standardize and accelerate workflows within the entire 3D industry and empower all artists to take control of their creative passions.
We work with industry leaders in 3D art and have been integral to some of today’s biggest AAA games and blockbuster movies. We are also rapidly expanding into architectural visualization and product design spaces.
We hire creative, passionate people, and give them the autonomy to do great work. We are building Quixel to be a remarkable place to work, learn, and grow. We are growing fast and would love to work with you!
Quixel is proud to be an equal opportunity, non-discrimination and harassment free workplace. A diverse workforce with varied perspective and background strengthens us by creating and environment receptive to new ideas, alteration and innovation.
Note to Applicants
Please continue to visit our jobs website for future job and internship opportunities.
If you don't see a fitting job listed, submit your application under General Applications.
Please note that we do not accept applications via email or phone calls.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies
Quixel does not accept unsolicited agency resumes or phone calls.