San Francisco, CA
People Operations – Recruiting
Quizlet’s mission is to help students (and their teachers) practice and master whatever they are learning. Every month more than 50 million active learners from 130 countries practice and master more than 300 million study sets on every conceivable topic and subject. We are developing new learning experiences by modeling how students learn and drawing upon knowledge acquisition, retention, and pedagogy in cognitive science. We are always seeking to help students master any subject by optimizing study efficiency and engagement.
Quizlet is doubling in size in 2019! We’re looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to join our in-house Recruiting Team on contract, with the possibility to extend pending strong performance. Come join an awesome company with a mission-driven, fun and inclusive culture.
What you'll do
- Ensure all candidates have a world-class interview experience from start to finish
- Schedule a high volume of phone, on-site, and video interviews for hiring teams, executives, and candidatesCoordinate travel for non-local candidates
- Meet and greet candidates during on-site interviews
- Manage candidate flow and data integrity through Lever, our Applicant Tracking System
- Work closely in a team environment with the ability to partner with diverse teams and across multiple locations
- Work with a variety of internal and external software applications with the ability to learn new tools quickly
- Liaise with key business partners within the organization to drive and maintain hiring processes while adhering to tight deadlines and service level agreements
- 1+ years of experience recruiting coordination, project coordination or admin experience in a fast-paced customer-focused environment
- Bachelor's degreeExcellent oral and written communication skills
- Analytical mindset. Data and process-oriented, comfortable working with G-Suite Product, Google Hangout, Excel spreadsheets, Slack, Lever
- Familiarity with scheduling in multiple time zones
- Comfortable communicating with all levels of the organization
- Strong organization and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize work and keep detailed, accurate and confidential information and records
We hope you are excited about everything you read so far. We highly encourage you to apply for this position, even if you feel you do not meet all the requirements. Quizlet is always looking for amazing folks that believe in our mission and can contribute to our team in various ways - not merely candidates that fit a certain mold.
Quizlet's Team Culture
We are here to make education better and more accessible. We strive to improve the lives of students and teachers at every stage and in every setting. We have a bias for action, take initiative, and hustle to deliver results. We make informed decisions whenever possible but are unafraid to take calculated risks on great ideas to promote learning. We embrace challenges and see effort as the path to mastery. We’re constantly seeking opportunities to learn and we embrace curiosity. Quality matters at Quizlet, and we hold the bar high on everything we do. We sweat the details and take personal accountability and pride in anything that carries the Quizlet name. We speak up, jump in and work with each other to fix problems, and never say "that's not my job." We treat each other with honesty and respect, encourage vigorous debate, and seek critical feedback. We value diversity, humility, transparency, and collaboration as the best paths to our success — as individuals, as a team, and as a company.
Quizlet’s success as an online learning community depends on a strong commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion. We are actively working to build a team that is representative of the diverse communities we serve, and an open, inclusive work environment where all employees can thrive. As an equal opportunity employer and a tech company committed to societal change, we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. Women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ+ community, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Come join us!