Country Manager, UK
Remote - UK
International – International
Quizlet’s mission is to help students (and their teachers) practice and master whatever they are learning. Every month more than 50 million active learners from 130 countries practice and master more than 300 million study sets on every conceivable topic and subject. We are developing new learning experiences by modeling how students learn and drawing upon knowledge acquisition, retention, and pedagogy in cognitive science. We are always seeking to help students master any subject by optimizing study efficiency and engagement.
Quizlet is looking for an experienced and highly motivated individual to lead all in-market initiatives in the UK as we scale from the leading study platform in the U.S. to a global education brand serving a billion learners.
You will be based in the UK, though working cross-functionally and closely with team leads at our offices in San Francisco and Denver. You’ll be the primary driver and point person for strategy and operations in your market, with ownership of our go-to-market plans and their execution. You will be a key leader in our international efforts, identifying, initiating and driving key marketing and business development opportunities, and working to make Quizlet succeed in the region. You will be responsible for deeply understanding the product and business, owning and pushing forward project deliverables, and generating insights that inform international growth strategies across the company.
Come help us scale one of the fastest growing and highest impact learning platforms in the world, as we develop innovative simple-to-use study tools that help students everywhere learn. Quizlet is a fun and outstanding company in a truly exciting phase of its growth.
The Role - Some examples of what you will do
- Driving and managing key growth initiatives from start to finish, including researching opportunities, proposing actions, and leading the hands-on execution.
- Identifying and building key relationships with partners and organizations (publishers, NGOs, schools, government, media, Google, telcos, etc.) that can drive awareness and growth for Quizlet.
- Engaging with our leadership in the US on marketing, product, or engineering work that relates to your market.
- Building and managing a team to drive effective user acquisition, community engagement, and press efforts.
- Acting as an in-market expert and spokesperson, identifying and communicating pertinent business insights and analysis related to your market and to Quizlet’s larger international efforts.
- Taking an entrepreneurial approach to the role, working collaboratively with other teams across the company to get things done.
Qualifications and Experience
- 5+ years of leadership experience in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environments.
- Experience in high growth consumer technology businesses and/or experience in the education technology industry a plus.
- Ability to deliver on a broad portfolio of responsibilities on your own, and ‘figure stuff out’ quickly and effectively.
- Great with both numbers and people. In addition to having strong analytical skills, you will be a highly effective communicator with good people instincts — able to build trust and work well with a diverse group inside and outside the company.
- Highly organized, self-motivated, detail-oriented, with great follow-through on projects big and small.
- Native, or long term resident if the UK, well connected and familiar with the issues that students and educators care about
- Ability to travel both within Europe, and to our company headquarters in San Francisco
- A high-integrity individual who is enthusiastic about building a great company for the long term, and making a huge, positive impact in the world and on education
- Proven ability to activate new markets and learn new technologies.
We hope you are excited about everything you read so far. We highly encourage you to apply for this position, even if you feel you do not meet all the requirements. Quizlet is always looking for amazing folks that believe in our mission and can contribute to our team in various ways - not merely candidates that fit a certain mold.
Quizlet's Team Culture
We are here to make education better and more accessible. We strive to improve the lives of students and teachers at every stage and in every setting. We have a bias for action, take initiative, and hustle to deliver results. We make informed decisions whenever possible but are unafraid to take calculated risks on great ideas to promote learning. We embrace challenges and see effort as the path to mastery. We’re constantly seeking opportunities to learn and we embrace curiosity. Quality matters at Quizlet, and we hold the bar high on everything we do. We sweat the details and take personal accountability and pride in anything that carries the Quizlet name. We speak up, jump in and work with each other to fix problems, and never say "that's not my job." We treat each other with honesty and respect, encourage vigorous debate, and seek critical feedback. We value diversity, humility, transparency, and collaboration as the best paths to our success — as individuals, as a team, and as a company.
Quizlet’s success as an online learning community depends on a strong commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion. We are actively working to build a team that is representative of the diverse communities we serve, and an open, inclusive work environment where all employees can thrive. As an equal opportunity employer and a tech company committed to societal change, we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. Women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ+ community, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Come join us!