Technical Sourcer (contract)
Mountain View, CA
Quora’s mission is to share and grow the world’s knowledge. A vast amount of the knowledge that would be valuable to many people is currently only available to a few — either locked in people’s heads or only accessible to select groups. We want to connect the people who have the knowledge to the people who need it, to bring together people with different perspectives so they can understand each other better, and to empower everyone to share their knowledge for the benefit of the rest of the world. We value a diverse team and pursue candor, rigor, care, and awareness in our work.
As a Technical Sourcer, you'll be embedded within our hiring team driving our search strategy for attracting high-caliber talent. If you are passionate about Technical Recruiting and would like to join an organization that shares your passion, come join our team!
- Define and own the search strategy for attracting top candidates across profile development, networking, and direct sourcing
- Conduct research to understand the competitive landscape
- Develop and update proactive talent maps
- Partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing strategies which target multiple candidate channels
- Drive sourcing projects and recruiting initiatives including, meet-ups, conferences, and other tech events
- Build and maintain a network of potential candidates
- Create compelling email and messaging campaigns
- Experience implementing creative sourcing methods through multiple channels (web, social, and professional networks)
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple searches
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems, preferably Lever or Greenhouse
- Strong attention to detail and excellent interpersonal and consultative skills
- Ability to work within a fast-paced team
- Experience working in a startup environment preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.