Software Engineer - iOS
Mountain View, CA
Quora is growing quickly and our mobile apps are important platforms for sharing and growing the world's knowledge to millions of users.
iOS engineers at Quora work closely with designers, data scientists, PMs, and fellow engineers to create a great mobile app for Quora, through building user-facing products themselves, or building tools used by teams across the company to execute on mobile-first development. It is important for Quora that every team can quickly and reliably build products across every platform.
We are looking for iOS engineers who are excited about both building user-facing product and designing and implementing abstractions to scale mobile development across the company. Furthering the mobile app at Quora requires care about product and user experience, deep iOS knowledge, as well as flexibility to work on the server side of the product.
- Work with a small team of mobile engineers to build our iOS platform
- Build new user-facing features and help drive mobile product strategy
- Create tools and infrastructure to enable rapid iteration cycles on mobile
- Collaborate with other teams to both enhance mobile user experience and improve speed and reliability of the iOS framework
- Minimum of 3+ years of professional experience in iOS application development
- Industry experience in mobile development and production applications
- Passion for mobile products and user experience, and personal projects or other work on the App Store are a plus
- High attention to detail in all aspects of development from performance to UI
- Love of learning and the Quora product
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.