Remote (Austin, Philadelphia okay) /
Only 9% of leaders feel confident they have the best sales commission structure in place for their business. Sales reps, too, can feel frustrated over a lack of understanding and lack of motivation when it comes to their comp plans.
At QuotaPath, we believe that success is sustainable when organizations have the right plans that align with their priorities and objectives while also providing greater transparency on the how and why. Our goal is to enable all teams to do their best work: build trust with finance, help operations be more efficient, allow sales leaders to plan and forecast more accurately, and empower sales to drive attainment.
With our recent $41M Series B fundraise in 2022, our product is built on the belief that commissions should be streamlined, transparent, and simple to manage. Our culture is centered around serving our customers, building great experiences, and pushing each other to grow, learn, and enjoy the moments we create.
Our name reflects the idea that reaching your goals is all about the journey rather than the destination. As a team, we have a zest for life and a knack for solving problems. We’re looking for New Navigators who are top performers who lead with empathy, honesty, and curiosity. In return, you’ll join a data-driven startup environment built on trust and inclusivity that celebrates success!
We're looking for people who align with our core values:
- Stay curious: Experiment often and lean into failures
- Lead with empathy: Put the effort in to understand customers and coworkers
- Promote inclusivity: By empowering one another and valuing our uniqueness
- Build trust: Create honest relationships in our work and with each other
- Navigate with data: think critically through a data lens and always measure success.
We have a variety of work environments to choose from:
- Austin Hybrid: Tuesdays & Wednesdays our growth teams are in the office working together plus one additional day of your choice. The other days are flexible based on your preference!
- Local: Permanently located near our Austin or Philly offices? You can choose to work from the office a few days per week or connect with the team once a month or once a quarter in person through special meetings or social events.
- Remote: If you're located in the United States or Canada, you can remotely from home and are invited (not required) to travel for company-wide events like Kickoff or Holiday Parties!
About the location
Culture is a critical focus for our company and much of that comes from in-person collaboration and celebrating wins together. This position can be fully remote, or you can establish a home base at one of our offices in Austin (East Austin) or Philadelphia (WeWork downtown) for a hybrid work environment. Collaboration and teamwork should be able to happen regardless of where your desk is, and we’ve got the tools to help make that happen.
What’s in it for you?
We’re building a company on transparency, collaboration, and trust, and are flexible on budget depending on experience level. We care about the health and well-being of our team members and pay 100% of employee premiums and offer half-day Fridays year-round. Given our ambitious plans for growth, we want people to apply who can learn quickly, adapt to changing circumstances, and who have a passion for doing great work with incredible people. If you are driven by the ability to make a huge impact and a wide scope of responsibilities, we’d love to hear from you!
At QuotaPath, we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace makes us a more capable, innovative, and competitive company. We have a "Bring Yourself to Work" Policy, which means we encourage team members to bring their full identities to work. QuotaPath is an equal opportunity employer, aiming to reach our company’s full potential by cultivating an inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.