Revenue Operations Associate
Austin, TX /
QuotaPath is the industry-leading sales compensation software and we are looking for a Revenue Operations Associate to join our rapidly growing team. You’ll get a chance to work on challenging problems alongside amazing people as we continue to scale. The Revenue Operations Associate will be responsible for supporting our go-to-market teams (Marketing, Sales, Customer Success) and building scalable processes to support customer product adoption from the first QuotaPath demo to two-year renewal.
With our recent $41M Series B fundraise in April 2022, our product is built on the belief that commissions should be streamlined, transparent, and simple to manage. We are shaping one of the fastest-growing categories in sales tech and we secured a spot on G2’s Top 50 Sales Products for 2021. Our culture is centered around serving our customers, building great experiences, and pushing each other to grow, learn, and enjoy the moments we create.
Our name reflects the idea that reaching your goals is all about the journey rather than the destination. As a team, we have a zest for life and a knack for solving problems. We’re looking for top performers who lead with empathy, honesty, and curiosity. In return, you’ll join a data-driven startup environment built on trust and inclusivity that celebrates success!
You’ll report to the Revenue Operations Manager and be responsible for tech stack management, sales/marketing process development, and support for our growing go-to-market teams. This is a great opportunity to work with a committed and tight-knit team in an overall successful and growing start-up!
You will be responsible for:
- Establishing measurable and scalable processes that improve the Growth team’s efficiency (Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Account Management)
- Developing and roll out productivity metrics to ensure our teams are hitting their performance targets
- Troubleshooting, tracking, and resolving Growth team end-user issues
- Identifying areas of process improvement backed by data to increase team efficiency
- Demonstrating subject matter expertise with revenue tools to provide front-line support for the Growth team
- Helping RevOps leaders implement various tools, training, and build documentation to ensure successful adoption of new and modified processes
- Assisting in training and onboarding Growth team new hires on tools and processes
- Supporting revenue data requirements and ensuring data hygiene in Salesforce
- Evolving tools to measure, report, and recommend improvements on sales, marketing, and customer success effectiveness
- Developing, analyzing, and maintaining custom reports and dashboards to monitor performance and business processes
What you bring to the table:
- 2+ years of revenue operations/business operations/sales operations experience
- Experience as a Salesforce administrator
- Experience in creating processes to increase team effectiveness
- Experience with performance measurements programs to establish KPIs
- Experience implementing and managing a tech stack
- Commitment to building a culture of inclusion, diversity, and collaborative teamwork
Bonus points if you have:
- High-growth SaaS experience
- Salesforce admin certification(s)
- Experience architecting revenue systems, and marketing Automation
- Prior experience with tools in our stack: Seamless.ai, Chili Piper, SalesLoft, HubSpot, Zapier, and Chorus
Our tech stack (we rely heavily on the following tools and technologies but do not expect candidates to have experience with all):
- Salesforce as our CRM
- HubSpot for marketing automation
- Salesloft for prospect sequencing
- Chili Piper for demo booking
- Chorus for call recording
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator & Seamless.ai for prospect research
About the location
Our team is co-headquartered in Austin, TX and Philadelphia, PA. For this role, we safely have a hybrid in-office team in Austin, so living in (or being willing to move to) Austin is required.
What’s in it for you?
The intended budget for this role is currently $75,000-$85,000 per year with generous equity and up to 10% quarterly bonus eligibility. We’re building a company on transparency, collaboration, and trust, and are flexible on budget depending on experience level. We care about the health and well-being of our team members and pay 100% of employee premiums and offer half-day Fridays year-round. Given our ambitious plans for growth, we want people to apply who can learn quickly, adapt to changing circumstances, and who have a passion for doing great work with incredible people. If you are driven by the ability to make a huge impact and a wide scope of responsibilities, we’d love to hear from you!
At QuotaPath, we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace makes us a more capable, innovative, and competitive company. We have a "Bring Yourself to Work" Policy, which means we encourage team members to bring their full identities to work. QuotaPath is an equal opportunity employer, aiming to reach our company’s full potential by cultivating an inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
QuotaPath prioritizes the health and well-being of employees and vaccines are the best tool currently available to help control this global pandemic and protect our employees. Therefore, for everyone's safety, as a condition of employment, all employees will be required to demonstrate that they have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
Candidates who believe they need a medical, religious, personal, or other accommodation from this requirement, must reach out to begin the interactive accommodation process. QuotaPath will follow all applicable federal, state, and local laws concerning vaccine requirements and accommodations.