Cincinnati, Ohio /
Sales – Sales /
Full Time Employee
Quotient is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity, value inclusion, and foster belonging within our teams. We strongly encourage individuals of all backgrounds, race, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, marital and parental status, medical conditions, citizenship, and individuals with different and special abilities to apply. If you need reasonable accommodations throughout the recruitment process, please let us know.
Quotient is growing and looking for an experienced, consultative, and results driven sales leader. We partner with CPGs and retailers to drive their digital media & promotional campaigns, manage their retailer platforms, leveraging our deep analytics to create targeted solutions that drive revenue.
What you'll do:
- Lead sales cycle for established and prospective accounts. This includes securing meetings with senior-level decision-makers, developing the needs analysis, program and presentation development, and closing the sale.
- Understand the clients annual planning process to be a strategic partner by having a seat at the table.
- Be a trusted advisor to our CPG clients, retail customer teams and agencies to create client specific solutions targeted to our partner retailers.
- Coordinate with CPG sales counterparts in development, management and delivery of these online promotional and advertising solutions.
- Exceed revenue goals and sales quota, growing the business year over year.
- Understand, embrace and leverage our full suite of product solutions (Promotions, Shopper, Media, Data, etc.) to be consultative and bring the right solutions to our customers. Use data to build a compelling story to clients about our value proposition.
- Accurately forecast, tracking and report revenue.
- Collaborate with internal support teams (ex. Marketing, Finance, Legal and Operations) to provide the best delivery and support to our customers.
What you'll bring:
- 1-3 years successful selling experience in Media Brand Marketing, and/or outside sales experience for a large CPG focused in Customer Marketing, Promotions or Advertising, preferably in digital coupon, and/or interactive digital media marketing.
- Experience in Digital Media or Promotions/Advertising focusing on CPG or Retail.
- In-depth knowledge of the retailer, including key marketing and promotion initiatives.
- Strong digital skills (media, promotion, on-line and mobile, shopper and analytics).
- Winning track record of major account selling to Senior-Level decision-makers developing trust and performance-based relationships.
- Passion for selling and creating value for customers, deep understanding of industry level data media buying, and client ROI.
- Ability to remain focused and flexible during rapid change.
- Familiarity with both online and offline 3rd party research such as Simmons, Hitwise, and Nielsen.
- BA/BS degree. Business, Marketing, Advertising or other related field.
- Home-office based, travel as needed (at least 50% of time).
LIFE AT QUOTIENT
We look for people with the skills and passion to thrive at a company where innovation is the norm, collaboration is paramount, and fun is always part of the mix! Come join our amazing team!
Integrity - We do the right thing, no exceptions.
Customer Service - We are obsessed with our customers, internal and external.
Teamwork - We work with trust and respect, treating our company as it was our own.
Innovation - We look for better ways to do everything, never settling for the status quo.
Sustainable Growth - We constantly look for ways to grow the business more efficiently.
Q-CREW PERKS AND BENEFITS
At Quotient, we want you to have a healthy, rewarding, balanced and meaningful experience – both at work and in life. From traditional medical coverage to flexible time off to helping you save for your future, we’re committed to providing you the best benefits.
Quotient (NYSE: QUOT) is the leading digital media and promotions technology company that creates cohesive omnichannel brand-building and sales-driving opportunities to deliver valuable outcomes for advertisers, retailers and consumers. The Quotient platform is powered by exclusive consumer spending data, location intelligence and purchase intent data to reach millions of shoppers daily and deliver measurable, incremental sales. Quotient partners with leading advertisers and retailers, including Clorox, Procter & Gamble, General Mills, Unilever, Albertsons Companies, CVS, Dollar General and Peapod Digital Labs, a company of Ahold Delhaize USA. Quotient is headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah, and has offices across the US as well as in Bangalore, Paris, London and Tel Aviv. For more information visit www.quotient.com