Senior Front-End Engineer
We're looking for experienced engineers to join our small (about a dozen) but growing team of focused, dedicated, and passionate technologists who thrive using a variety of tools to solve real world business problems.
Our development team is composed of experienced full stack rails, iOS, and Android developers working with UX designers, product and sales to build our customer-facing applications. We also have a team of data engineers, analysts, and data visualization experts building a massive datastore of industry intelligence and flexible tools to power the Quri revolution. We get to build products for three very distinct and complementary user bases: our passionate on-demand Shifter community, executives at some of the world's largest consumer-product-goods brands, and our own internal operations team.
- Design and build a variety of features and tools designed to serve the evolving needs of our customers.
- Collaborate with product and make sure we do not only build a great app but we solve the right problem.
- Deploy and ship well tested code frequently.
Skills and traits we are looking for:
- Experience working on one or two large single-page applications.
- Strong understanding of client-side web technologies and frameworks such as Node.js, React, Angular, Rails, LESS/SASS
- A knack for teaching what you know and the curiosity to learn what you don't.
- Lead by example and are confident making the tradeoffs necessary to make sure we ship product and delight customers.
Bonus Points For:
- Redux / Relay / GraphQL
- Open source contributions
- Back-end experience
- Functional (Reactive) Programming
We’re Transforming Retail Execution for the World’s Largest Manufacturers
Quri is transforming retail execution by providing real-time, store-level visibility into the performance of products and promotions in 150,000 retail locations across 6,000 cities. Partners like Procter & Gamble, Heineken, Nest, Unilever, Kraft, Nestle, Coke, Kimberly Clark and 200 other global companies rely on us to unlock growth and increase the ROI of their $1 Trillion in trade spend and new product introductions annually. Quri is powered by an innovative combination of big data analytics fed through mobile technology used by our on-demand retail workforce. Today, Quri is the market leader in Retail Intelligence Technology providing the industry’s most innovative, easy-to-use solution for transforming retail execution to drive ROI.
We are growing rapidly and building a team to disrupt, win, and have fun doing it!
The team at Quri is small and experienced, but we are disrupting one of the world’s largest markets. We hire only the best talent, which means you’ll join a world-class team that you can both impact and learn from via a culture of meritocracy and teamwork. We encourage innovation and ownership in all our people, and have created a positive and happy environment for the best and brightest.
Need more convincing?
Quri has averaged at least three-fold revenue growth every year since inception. We are the undisputed market leader, backed by Matrix Partners, one of the most prestigious venture capital firms in Silicon Valley. We balance our hard work and focus with an office environment that is quiet and casual with a ping pong table, foosball, food in the fridge, beer and flat screens with couches for movies, sports, and meetings, and robots wandering the halls (seriously!)
But don’t just take our word for it. See what Forbes, TechCrunch, The Wall Street Journal, and USA today have had to say about us at www.quri.com.
• An outstanding SOMA location (near public transportation, easy highway access, restaurants and gyms).
• A competitive salary and meaningful equity.
• Full benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k).
• Unlimited vacation policy.
• A monthly transportation stipend for eco-conscious commuters.
• A monthly wellness allowance for gym memberships, yoga, etc.
• A fully stocked kitchen + weekly healthy catered lunches.