We're looking for experienced engineers to join our small, but growing team of focused, dedicated, and passionate technologists who thrive using a variety of tools to solve real world business problems. We are building a team of data engineers, analysts, and data visualization experts to build new analytical and predictive applications.
This role would be responsible for helping design and build out our Analytical Platform, exploring new features, develop new insights by analyzing data, creating ad-hoc reports, and implement backend services that will be used by our applications.
- Support the architecture of our Analytical System
- Accurately provide report-style information to other functional teams (Marketing, Sales, Product Management, Finance)
- Work with other Engineers to optimize data access processes and queries
- Contribute to and define new requirements for analytical, predictive, and prescriptive features
- Help to maintain a robust ETL framework
- Deep knowledge of relational databases and SQL queries
- Experience with Data Warehousing and related concepts
- Familiarity with common data visualization and the ability to generate said visualizations
- A continual learner always discovering and researching newest techniques
- Knowledge of parsing and searching flat file structures (CSV)
- Experience with Python or Ruby
Nice to have
- Machine Learning experience
- Experience with AWS, Redis, and/or NoSQL
- Experience with the SMACK stack or similar technologies
- Knowledge about predictive algorithms
We’re Transforming Retail Execution for the World’s Largest Manufacturers
Quri is transforming retail execution by providing real-time, store-level visibility into the performance of products and promotions in 150,000 retail locations across 6,000 cities. Partners like Procter & Gamble, Heineken, Nest, Unilever, Kraft, Nestle, Coke, Kimberly Clark and 200 other global companies rely on us to unlock growth and increase the ROI of their $1 Trillion in trade spend and new product introductions annually. Quri is powered by an innovative combination of big data analytics fed through mobile technology used by our on-demand retail workforce. Today, Quri is the market leader in Retail Intelligence Technology providing the industry’s most innovative, easy-to-use solution for transforming retail execution to drive ROI.
We are growing rapidly and building a team to disrupt, win, and have fun doing it!
The team at Quri is small and experienced, but we are disrupting one of the world’s largest markets. We hire only the best talent, which means you’ll join a world-class team that you can both impact and learn from via a culture of meritocracy and teamwork. We encourage innovation and ownership in all our people, and have created a positive and happy environment for the best and brightest.
Need more convincing?
Quri has averaged at least three-fold revenue growth every year since inception. We are the undisputed market leader, backed by Matrix Partners, one of the most prestigious venture capital firms in Silicon Valley. We balance our hard work and focus with an office environment that is quiet and casual with a ping pong table, foosball, food in the fridge, beer and flat screens with couches for movies, sports, and meetings, and robots wandering the halls (seriously!)
But don’t just take our word for it. See what Forbes, TechCrunch, The Wall Street Journal, and USA today have had to say about us at www.quri.com.
• An outstanding SOMA location (near public transportation, easy highway access, restaurants and gyms).
• A competitive salary and meaningful equity.
• Full benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k).
• Unlimited vacation policy.
• A monthly transportation stipend for eco-conscious commuters.
• A monthly wellness allowance for gym memberships, yoga, etc.
• A fully stocked kitchen + weekly healthy catered lunches.