Account Executive (Dallas)
We are looking for a Account Executive with 5+ years of experience to develop and maintain relationships with a set of named accounts in the U.S.
- Close – Meet / exceed an individual sales quota.
- Hunt – Develop and manage a robust and well-qualified sales pipeline of at least 3x your quota.
- Prioritize – Manage the entire sales process.
- Evangelize – Identify, reach, influence, and build relationships with key decision makers.
- Strategize – Work closely with our extended team as well as with your accounts to develop plans to help them win at scale.
- Recruit – Play a role in helping recruit top talent across our organization.
- Lead – Continually exhibit a broad set of exceptional and inspiring personal and professional skills.
- You have at least 5+ years of direct sales experience successfully selling large, enterprise deals in SaaS, enterprise software or information services to senior executives at large, complex organizations.
- You possess a track record of carrying challenging sales quotas and meeting (exceeding) annual sales goals for innovative product/services offerings that are still new to the market.
- You thrive in a startup environment; specifically, you participated in scaling revenue from its initial stages to $100M+ within a short period of time for one or more early stage products or services.
- You can travel 50% of the time to meet with clients and prospects.
- You maintain excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills; you have a sharp mind for details; and you are a great listener.
Bonus Points For:
- An existing, relevant rolodex of relationships with consumer brands and retailers that can be immediately leveraged for client development.
- A Background in sales or client services for a leading retail measurement, analytics or research service provider.
We’re Transforming Retail Execution for the World’s Largest Manufacturers
Quri is transforming retail execution by providing real-time, store-level visibility into the performance of products and promotions in 150,000 retail locations across 6,000 cities. Partners like Procter & Gamble, Heineken, Nest, Unilever, Kraft, Nestle, Coke, Kimberly Clark and 200 other global companies rely on us to unlock growth and increase the ROI of their $1 Trillion in trade spend and new product introductions annually. Quri is powered by an innovative combination of big data analytics fed through mobile technology used by our on-demand retail workforce. Today, Quri is the market leader in Retail Intelligence Technology providing the industry’s most innovative, easy-to-use solution for transforming retail execution to drive ROI.
We are growing rapidly and building a team to disrupt, win, and have fun doing it!
The team at Quri is small and experienced, but we are disrupting one of the world’s largest markets. We hire only the best talent, which means you’ll join a world-class team that you can both impact and learn from via a culture of meritocracy and teamwork. We encourage innovation and ownership in all our people, and have created a positive and happy environment for the best and brightest.
Need more convincing?
Quri has averaged at least three-fold revenue growth every year since inception. We are the undisputed market leader, backed by Matrix Partners, one of the most prestigious venture capital firms in Silicon Valley. We balance our hard work and focus with an office environment that is quiet and casual with a ping pong table, foosball, food in the fridge, beer and flat screens with couches for movies, sports, and meetings, and robots wandering the halls (seriously!)
But don’t just take our word for it. See what Forbes, TechCrunch, The Wall Street Journal, and USA today have had to say about us at www.quri.com.
• An outstanding SOMA location (near public transportation, easy highway access, restaurants and gyms).
• A competitive salary and meaningful equity.
• Full benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k).
• Unlimited vacation policy.
• A monthly transportation stipend for eco-conscious commuters.
• A monthly wellness allowance for gym memberships, yoga, etc.
• A fully stocked kitchen + weekly healthy catered lunches.