Learning and Development Manager
Mountain View, CA
Qventus is looking for an energetic and creative learning and development professional to define, manage, and create the learning and development platform at Qventus. The role requires someone who is quick and eager to learn, passionate about creating new ways to develop our client’s abilities with the Qventus product, and experienced in creating curriculum and education materials for adults. The Learning and Development Manager will own the end-to-end development of curriculum, courses, and certifications to support product training and skill development for clients.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of 2 years of teaching experience that includes course and curriculum development
- A minimum of 2 years experience working with learning management software or other tools that allow for scalable delivery of skill development
- At least 1-3 years of experience working cross-functionally with multiple teams in an organization
- Familiarity with Adult Learning Principles
- Ability to travel up to 20%
- Prior experience in healthcare a plus
- Prior experience with iMovie or other video editing software a plus
- Conceive of and drive initiatives to build a world-class training and certification organization
- Develop and validate product training content, including all hands-on material (online content, lectures, exercises, and exams)
- Plan, design, develop, organize, write, and edit online and instructor-led training content
- Interview Subject Matter Experts and clients to collect necessary information to design and develop blended education solutions
- Communicate regularly with other parts of the organization to ensure content reflects new features
- Ensure customer-facing teams are aware of content and utilizing it appropriately during deployment
- Edit educational videos in iMovie or another professional video editing tool
- Test content with users and soliciting feedback through surveys, phone calls, and site visits to assess instructional effectiveness
- Manage course rollout schedule; track course analytics to ensure Qventus U user statistics and engagement and report out on findings
The role is a full-time position and will be based out of Mountain View with roughly 20% travel.
Qventus is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.