Talent Acquisition Technical Lead - Delivery
Qventus provides a real-time decision-making platform for hospital operations. Our mission is to simplify how healthcare operates, so that hospitals and caregivers can focus on delivering the best possible care to patients. We use artificial intelligence and machine learning to create products and solutions that help nurses, doctors, and hospital staff anticipate issues and make operational decisions proactively. We work with leading public, academic and community hospitals across the United States.
Qventus works with leading public, academic and community hospitals across the United States. The company was recognized by the 2019 Black Book Awards in healthcare for patient flow and by CB Insights as a 2019 top 100 Most Promising Company in Artificial Intelligence. Recently, Qventus won the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Emergency Response for the Healthcare System Innovation Challenge through its work helping health systems across the country plan for and operate in the COVID pandemic.
Qventus is looking for an energetic, personable and quick-learning talent professional to join our People Operations team and work with hiring managers to evaluate and improve underlying talent workflows and hiring processes to drive outcomes. The role requires someone who is quick and eager to learn, passionate about making healthcare operations more efficient, and well-versed with a variety of technical and non-technical roles.
This role will be based in the US, but is a remote position.
- Partner with senior leaders across the organization to understand their hiring objectives and develop team recruiting strategies to accomplish hiring objectives
- Refine and execute the company's recruiting diversity strategy alongside cross functional partners on our DIB panel (Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging)
- Continue to work on active or hard-to-fill reqs where necessary
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- 4+ years of recruiting experience in a fast-paced, high-growth environment - in-house experience preferred
- Experience working for a premium healthcare consulting company on the provider-side is required
- Experience sourcing and closing profiles ranging from early in career to senior management positions
- Experience with AI, tech, or healthcare roles a plus
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail - must have accuracy and strong follow-up skills.
- Relentless drive to find, source, and connect with the best talent
- Ability to connect and effectively communicate with people of all levels
- Experience thriving and prioritizing in a constantly changing environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an appropriate blend of professionalism and friendliness
- A growth mindset and the ability to be truly flexible. You can shift tasks and priorities when circumstances change (at a fast-growing startup, they often do!)
- An interest in working in a cross-functional and fluid environment and the ability to learn quickly
Qventus is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Candidate information will be treated in accordance with our candidate privacy notice which can be found here: https://qventus.com/ccpa-privacy-notice/