Customer Success Manager
Mountain View, CA
Want to change healthcare? Love interacting with people?
Apply to be a customer success manager for our customers!
A customer success manager will wear a number of hats, combining aspects of account management with product management. First, he or she will develop relationships with our key users in the hospital and be a critical link with these users, bringing their feedback and ideas back into the company. This person will be expected to think creatively about new use cases for the product and work with our users to deploy them and our engineering team to scope them out. He/she will also be the ‘point person’ during deployments at new clients and will work closely with end users and technical staff to properly configure our software and ensure all important use cases are addressed. Once the software is deployed, he/she will maintain periodic contact with users to foster broader use of the full feature suite and troubleshoot any specific user issues.
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to manage customer relationships
- 2-3 years of professional consulting experience and a top consulting firm
- A track record of applying strong quantitative and analytical skills in prior roles
- Basic technical understanding - with a desire to expand his/her technical knowledge
- Experience in industrial engineering and/or hospital and healthcare operations
- A passion for fixing our healthcare system
Qventus is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.