Senior Full Stack Engineer
Mountain View, CA
Want to use your engineering chops to help others?
Join our engineering team and touch over a million patient lives a year!
Have you ever found yourself or a loved one waiting hours in a hospital Emergency Room to get care? Do you wish your physicians were more accessible and easier to make appointments with? Qventus is looking for full stack engineers who can help redefine how healthcare systems work. Our work saves lives and helps hospitals cut tens of millions of dollars in operational costs, while improving the quality of care they’re able to deliver. We are seeking folks who will build and own significant components of the Qventus suite of web applications that do everything from providing deep dive analytics and prediction capabilities, to driving day to day operations of a hospital department and system.
- Design and implement highly scalable backend systems and algorithms
- Work closely with rest of the team members to develop, test, deploy, and operate high quality software
- Design and develop test cases and implement automated test suites
- Full-stack software development experience with a distinguished track record on delivering technically demanding projects
- Ability to design scalable systems for high throughput, performance, reliability and latency
- Data modeling and design -- SQL, NoSQL & in-memory databases
- Savvy on modern security design principles, threats & preventive implementations
- 4+ years of professional experience working with modern programming languages such as Python (preferred) or Java.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and work effectively in a fast paced dynamic environment
- Experience with open-source technologies and cloud platforms
- BS, MS or PhD in Computer Science or equivalent is desired
- Experience with React and Redux
- Experience with Python, Django
- Experience working with relational and non-relational databases.
- Experience with large-scale metrics and monitoring
- Experience with performance testing, troubleshooting and tuning
- Experience building applications on top of RESTful APIs and microservices
- Experience building and managing automated build/test/deployment environments
Qventus is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.