Regional Director of Enterprise Sales
Qventus is looking for a Regional Director of Enterprise Sales to expand our rapidly growing customer base in the Western US area by leading our sales team from prospecting through to contract signature. The right candidate has a history of consistent high performance and is passionate about making our healthcare delivery system more efficient.
Because People Are at the Center of Healthcare
We believe in the power of data. But after years of working in hospitals we’ve seen it make things harder for frontline teams when it should be making healthcare work better. That’s why we founded Qventus.
Our mission is to simplify how healthcare operates, so that hospitals and caregivers can focus on delivering the best possible care to patients.
We use artificial intelligence and machine learning to help healthcare organizations adapt in the moment and make the right decisions from the most complex data.
Qventus prides itself on delivering rapid ROI. Results include significant improvements in key patient flow efficiency metrics, which in turn results in millions of dollars in cost savings for our clients, as well as drastic improvements in patient care. Ultimately, we are making a positive impact on the lives of millions of people annually.
We are a passionate team fueled by the goal of transforming global healthcare delivery. Our current customers–a combination of prominent AMCs, large IDNs, regional health systems and small community facilities–have consistently experienced outsized results and are highly reference-able.
We’re looking for a group of high performing, principled evangelists to help us introduce health systems to our transformational approach to organically hardwiring sustainable performance improvements.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Ability to deliver compelling product demonstrations that translate complex technical concepts to the day-to-day needs of non-technical audiences.
- Analytical mindset and intuitive thinker, able to process inputs quickly and pivot messaging/emphasis to address audience interest.
- Develop and execute a territory sales plan that maps to company strategyMeet net-new interaction/meeting goals through networking, prospecting and conversion of leads.
- Manage sales process from initial interaction through to close.
- Accountable for achieving a territory sales target.
- Quickly become expert on the product use cases, underlying technology platform and future vision and lead conversations with a wide range of health system contacts.
- Lead product demonstrations that communicate complex technical and operational concepts using crisp, easy to understand, value-oriented language/stories.
- Collaborate with company leadership and the go-to-market team to continually evolve and improve product packaging, positioning and pricing.
- Work closely with sales and marketing leadership to define and evolve sales process, market approach strategy, target account definition, etc.
- Use Salesforce to keep all territory activity, opportunities and forecasting current.
- B.A. or B.S. degree in marketing, business or equivalent experience preferred, and an MBA is a plus.
- Understanding of hospital operations, economics, and systems.
- Candidates will have 8+ years’ experience in sales management, business development and/or enterprise-level business consulting working in the software industry, selling complex SAAS solutions (selling to hospital/healthcare systems is preferred).
- 4+ years recognized and rewarded experience selling SAAS solutions.
- Experience working in cross-functional organizations.
- Strong ability to coach sales teams and lead through influence. Experience working in high recurring revenue software sales environments (preferred).
Qventus is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.