Mountain View, CA
Qventus is looking for sales associates to partner with field sales and marketing to support the sales cycle, from lead development and management through to pipeline and deal support. The sales associate plays an important role in our business development efforts, from initial connections with potential customers to partnering with Regional Directors of Market Development to close deals.
Lead Management and Development
- Primary ownership of marketing generated lead follow-up (events, inbound inquiries, etc.)
- Attendance at key demand generation events
- Ownership of core sales activity documentation and coordination with marketing and sales operations to align on and execute agreed follow-up.
- Partner with regional sales directors to develop and execute focused, strategic outreach campaigns within high priority, strategic accounts
- Coordinate with regional sales directors to identify and access network referral opportunities, and drive campaigns to convert to meetings and pipeline
Pipeline and Deal Management Support
- Support account penetration by collaboratively engaging deeper into accounts in tight coordination with regional sales directors
- Coordination of follow-up calls and management of other core logistical support across the entire deal cycle
- Partner with the sales directors on deal strategy, execution and content development to help deal advancement
Attributes of a Successful Candidate
- 1-2 years of sales or account management experience, preferably with health systems and hospitals
- Proven ability to meet and exceed goals while managing multiple priorities
- Ability to effectively communicate with an executive audience via email and phone
- Understanding of Salesforce to track sales activities (preferred)
- Basic understanding of healthcare trends and hospital operations (preferred)
- Effective communication and persuasion skills
- Proactive problem solving
- Highly organized with deep attention to detail
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree with high academic performance; MBA or other advanced degree preferred
- Meet or exceed weekly and monthly goals regarding prospect interaction metrics, both in quality and quantity
- Identify prospect opportunities through strategic territory management and execution in lockstep with Sales Directors
- Understanding of healthcare and executive priorities, along with content regarding hospital operations
- Develop outreach tactics and messaging to get Qventus' solutions in front of prospective health system executives
- Generate creative campaigns for targeted meeting acquisition and recruitment to prospect events
- Communicate with healthcare leaders via phone and email to share Qventus solution and create a business opportunity
- Schedule meetings and interactions with prospective customers to accomplish weekly/monthly pacing goals
- Manage calendar details and logistics for prospect interactions for all steps of the sales process, along with internal meetings that will enhance the success of those interactions
- Research and prepare market information and background for to inform strategy across the sales cycle
- Work with marketing and sales team members to inform the outreach process and maximize our introduction of Qventus into the market
Because People Are at the Center of Healthcare
We believe in the power of data. But after years of working in hospitals we’ve seen it make things harder for frontline teams when it should be making healthcare work better. That’s why we founded Qventus.
Our mission is to simplify how healthcare operates, so that hospitals and caregivers can focus on delivering the best possible care to patients.
We use artificial intelligence and machine learning to help healthcare organizations adapt in the moment and make the right decisions from the most complex data.
Qventus prides itself on delivering rapid ROI. Results include significant improvements in throughput and length of stay, increases to patient satisfaction and better financial performance overall.
We are a passionate team fueled by the goal of transforming global healthcare delivery. Our current customers – a representative cross section of prominent AMCs, large IDNs, regional health systems and small community facilities - have consistently experienced outsized results and are highly referenceable.
We’re looking for a group of high performing, principled evangelists to help us introduce health systems to our transformational approach to organically hardwiring sustainable performance improvements.