Customer Success Analyst
Mountain View, CA
Qventus is looking for an energetic, personable and quick-learning Customer Success Analysts [“CSA”] to join our Customer Success team. At Qventus, a CSA partners with Customer Success Managers to help customers implement our solutions quickly and successfully to ensure that customers achieve tangible and lasting business value from their Qventus solutions. This role requires a combination of strong technical skills plus comfort and experience working directly with customers and executives.
The Customer Success Analyst will help develop strong relationships with key clinical leadership and users in our client hospitals and understand their operating environment / clinical needs.
This will include the following:
- Conduct and present data analysis.
- Help craft and deliver client presentations.
- Problem solve technical solution issues.
- Manage mid-level client relationships.
- Provide solution training to customers.
- Participate in process and workflow assessments.
- Participate in cross-functional efforts within Qventus.
- Think creatively about client feedback and ideas as part of new use case development.
- Work with the project team during solution deployments at new clients to support end users and technical staff to properly configure our solutions and ensure all important use cases are addressed.
- Maintain periodic contact with users (post solution deployment) to foster broader use of the full feature suite and troubleshoot any specific user issues.
- Strong written and spoken communication.
- Comfortable with 1:1 interactions with customers.
- Experience presenting to small groups.
- Structured and effective writing.
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to manage customer relationships.
- 2-3 years experience in a client-facing role -- preferably consulting.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- Comfort working with large data set.
- Familiarity with data analysis tools such as Excel, Access, SQL.
- Ability to generate insights from data.
- Comfort with technical solutions and tools.
- Strong organizational skills including how to manage priorities.
- Strong self-starter and “roll up the sleeves” mindset and comfort with uncertainty or ambiguity.
- Healthcare experience a strong plus.
- Masters or other advanced degree a strong plus.
- Passion for making a difference for customers required!
This is a client-facing role that requires the following:
Qventus is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.