Manager - Technology Delivery
Los Angeles, CA /
Consulting – SDLC /
Who we Are
Qvest.US provides business and technology consulting services that bring our clients closer to their customers, data, and content. We have a global footprint across five continents and are the largest Media and Entertainment focused consulting company in the world. We have deep expertise across Program Management, Digital Media Supply Chain, IP & Rights Management, Data & Analytics, AI/ML, Customer Experience and Salesforce, Cybersecurity, & Media Transformation.
Who We're Seeking
You are a driven team-player with a passion to solve complex business and technology problems. You seek to join a team with the tools to accelerate your career through development of applicable skills across industries and services, the ability to dive deep into a practice or area of expertise, and support in building deep relationships across industries and clients.
What you'll do
- Lead project teams through all core project phases, including project setup, requirements gathering, design, development, testing and deployment.
- Facilitate workshops, provide status updates, and lead meetings across the executive levels of client organizations.
- Proactively identify risks and issues, and provide mitigation strategies.
- Contribute to internal growth initiatives including mentorship, recruitment, strategy and/or methodology enhancement.
What you'll bring
- 5-7+ years System Implementation, SDLC, Integration, and Project Management experience
- 3+ years in consulting / professional services, big firm experience preferred
- Experience managing teams through client-facing activities such as requirements gathering, stakeholder workshops, and deliverable review/approval sessions
- Experience in project planning, including building and managing to project plans, budgeting, resource allocation, and reporting status to clients and internal teams
- Trained on process and/or technology methodologies (e.g. Lean Process Improvement, Six Sigma, Agile implementation, Waterfall model)
- System development life cycle (SDLC) experience
- Experience with presentation and spreadsheet tools, such as PowerPoint, Visio, and Excel
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, information systems, computer science, business administration, or other related fields
- Experience in Media & Entertainment and/or Consumer Products industries
- Experience at a large consulting firm (e.g., Accenture, Deloitte, EY, CapGemini, PWC)
Life at Qvest
We were founded on a culture of collaboration and inclusiveness, and this permeates each of our initiatives, both client-facing and internal. We offer a wide selection of benefits including medical, dental & vision, 401k matching and flexible vacation; we sponsor training to advance our teams’ skill sets and we prioritize our employees’ professional growth paths. Qvest.US is currently 350+ people strong and we’ve been recognized as a “Best Place to Work,” a “Great Place to Work,” “Fastest Growing,” and “A Jewel."
Equal Employment Opportunity
Qvest is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Qvest applies this stance to all employment actions, including but not limited to recruitment, hiring, upgrading, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, recall, termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation and selection for training, including internships, at all levels of employment.