Do we need you and not know it?
We are building a world-class team of people who come from a diverse range of backgrounds and experiences. Many of them do not fit neatly into a single job description. If you’re a great candidate but defy categorization, then we want to hear from you. We have teams in Washington DC, London, and Adelaide, Australia.
Minimum qualifications still typically include relevant industry experience and a degree in a technology-related field (or progress towards a relevant degree if applying as an intern). Applicants to this position must include a cover letter describing what they will bring to the company and what type of position they are looking for (role, location, schedule, etc.). If applying for a research position, applicants should also include a brief proposal outlining the research questions and their potential value.
· Prototype, develop, and deploy advanced models and software packages for client systems
· Work on an internationally distributed team, with schedule flexibility
· Deliver high quality technical outcomes while adhering to cost and schedule constraints
· Continue technical and professional development to ensure QxBranch technology remains on the cutting edge
Education and experience requirements
· Experience and interest in data analytics, software engineering, or quantum computing
· Bachelor degree or higher in a technology-related field
Other example skills
· Experience building a dynamic, early-stage startup
· Project management or business development background in the technology industry
· Strong communication skills, particularly in presenting technical results to a wide range of audiences
QxBranch maintains world-class skills in systems engineering, data analytics, and risk analysis across multiple domains. We provide our customers with data analytics as a service, assured software solutions, and identification and development of quantum computing applications. The company is a global leader in developing quantum computing software and algorithms.
QxBranch is headquartered in Washington, D.C., with offices in Hong Kong, London, and Adelaide. Our clients include investment banks, hedge funds, and aerospace & defense firms. Washington Life Magazine named QxBranch to its 2015 “Tech 25” list.