Cyber Security Analytics Program Lead
DC, NYC, or London
Advanced Data Analytics
QxBranch is seeking a cyber security expert with experience in advanced data analytics to join our team as the project lead for a team developing / deploying cyber risk models into international insurance activities.
The successful candidate will have demonstrated effectiveness in leading a team of software developers and regularly interacting with clients. Experience should include the equivalent of 7 years covering in cyber security practices, with a preference given to applicants who have experience in machine learning and other forms of data analysis.
· Ensure on-time delivery of complex analytics models for pricing cyber insurance
· Lead effective development of capabilities that balance technical outcomes with affordability and schedule
· Manage international technical team, providing leadership and mentorship and promoting a strong culture of excellence
· Work with partners in insurance to align deliverables with business needs
· Develop and maintain internal and external collaborative relationships
Education and Experience Requirements:
· Bachelor of Science or higher in engineering, science, or mathematics, with specializations related to computer science preferred
· Minimum equivalent of 7 years relevant industry experience
· Cyber security practices and policies, including company best-practices, government regulations, and industry models
· Offensive and defensive cyber security technologies, such as penetration testing, network flow monitoring, network security software, and exploit detection software
· Cyber incident forensics and response, such as breach detection, log analysis, loss assessment, and remediation
· Data analytics tools and technologies, such as machine learning, statistical modeling, data mining, and natural language processing
· Software engineering standards and practice
· Agile and milestone-driven project management
QxBranch maintains world-class skills in systems engineering, data analytics, and risk analysis across multiple domains. We provide our customers with data analytics as a service, assured software solutions, and identification and development of quantum computing applications. The company is a global leader in developing quantum computing software and algorithms.
QxBranch is headquartered in Washington, D.C., with offices in Hong Kong, London, and Adelaide. Our clients include investment banks, hedge funds, and aerospace & defense firms. Washington Life Magazine named QxBranch to its 2015 “Tech 25” list. To learn more about QxBranch visit our web site: www.QxBranch.com.