CEO & Corporate Office
R3 is an enterprise blockchain software firm working with a broad ecosystem of more than 200 members and partners across multiple industries from both the private and public sectors to develop on Corda, its open-source blockchain platform, and Corda Enterprise, a commercial version of Corda for enterprise usage.
R3’s global team of over 200 professionals in 13 countries is supported by over 2,000 technology, financial, and legal experts drawn from its global member base.
The Corda platform is already being used in industries from financial services to healthcare, shipping, insurance and more. It records, manages and executes institutions’ financial agreements in perfect synchrony with their peers, creating a world of frictionless commerce. http://www.r3.com
We are looking to hire a highly motivated and enthusiastic Recruitment Specialist to join our global HR & Recruitment team. You will play a key role, providing end to end recruiting support, cross- functionally across the business, ensuring that the firm is provided with a first class, highly effective recruitment and advisory service globally. You'll have one of the most important jobs in the business now and over the coming years. This will be a challenging, exciting and rewarding role for the right person.
- Be responsible for sourcing, screening and attracting the highest calibre candidates for the business
- Managing the interview process and juggling multiple vacancies at any one time - you'll be kept very busy
- Building great relationships with your business groups to proactively work with hiring managers to determine role requirements, provide advice and guidance to managers on the market and external talent pools, demonstrating value-added knowledge in your field of expertise
- Assist in the creation and delivery of recruitment strategy
- Proactively source candidates using a variety of methods i.e. social media, meet-ups, conferences etc
- Play a significant role as part of a strong internal recruitment team to source great talent directly, with some use of agencies as needed
- Producing regular management information as required
- Assist with roadshows and campus recruiting
- Demonstrable experience of working in a fast paced and challenging environment, specifically in an in-house recruitment role
- Ideally, experience of high-volume recruitment campaigns
- Strong ability to prioritise and take ownership of multiple tasks
- Ability to work accurately and with a high level of attention to detail and discretion
- First class interpersonal skills and the ability to engage with senior management
- Highly proactive, enthusiastic and self-starting
- Excellent working knowledge of all Microsoft packages, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience of driving and delivering on recruitment projects, and continuous improvement
From day one of joining our team, you’ll have access to the following benefits:
• A competitive salary that reflects your experience and merit
• 25 days holiday
• Pension Scheme (employer-matched at 5%)
• Life Insurance
• Long Term Disability Insurance
• Employee Referral Program
• Working From Home / Flexible Working Hours (role dependant)
After passing probation, you’ll have enhanced benefits, which include:
• Full Private Medical Care
• Travel Season Ticket Loan
• Discretionary Equity Based Incentive Plan
• Discretionary bonus (or commission based incentive plan)
• Enhanced parental leave (after one year of service)
Our values are our DNA. They define what we stand for and guide how we work together internally and with our customers, partners, and shareholders.
The success of our customers is paramount. We build strong relationships and strive to create the best possible experience for them.
We bring together all parts of the ecosystem and give our customers the tools and environment to work together to change their industries.
We have the agility of a small company, but the confidence and ambition of the industry-defining titan we aspire to become.
We demand excellence and take pride in our products and services.