Project Management Officer
Professional Services /
We are looking for a highly organised Project Management Officer to join our Professional Services team and manage the day-to-day activities of various sub-teams to ensure the smooth delivery of our largest customer project to date. Reporting to the Programme Manager, you will be responsible for assisting with planning project management activities, analysing financial information to keep projects on track, and collaborating with different departments to ensure all leaders understand where the project is in the development process. Ultimately, you will work with leaders across various departments to help streamline the project delivery to ensure we reach our goals and keep deliverables on track for timely completion.
- Responsible for capturing meeting notes, decisions and actions as well as distributing with stakeholders promptly after the meetings have taken place
- Assisting the Project and Programme Managers in the preparation of power point slides and meeting materials
- Ensure meeting materials are prepared and distributed with the customer and stakeholders well ahead of scheduled meetings
- Assist the Programme manager with documenting the project’s plan and progress as well as sharing status reporting on risks, issues, and scope
- Oversee the development of the project and ensure that team members are carrying out their tasks efficiently
Requirements and skills:
- Proven work experience as a Project Management Officer or a similar role
- Excellent organizational and technical abilities
- Advanced Microsoft Power Point, Excel, and MS Projects skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to details and technicalities
- Strong interpersonal and multi-tasking skills
- Comfortable and able to work under pressure
- Understanding of the principles and complexities of delivering enterprise software to an external client
Nice to have competencies:
- Atlassian Jira & Confluence and Salesforce experience is an advantage
- Previous experience of working in payments or FinTech is a huge bonus
R3 is leading the future of digital finance by powering multi-party solutions that deliver digital trust and unlocking greater potential for regulated businesses everywhere. R3ers center around our core values – Collaborative, Ownership, Bold and Customer First – as a result our flagship DLT platform, Corda, is trusted by the world’s leading financial market infrastructures (FMIs), exchanges, central banks and commercial banks.
Corda is an open and permissioned distributed application platform that empowers regulated institutions to realize the full potential of direct digital collaboration to solve complex multi-party workflows.
R3 is is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are a diverse and inclusive workplace that supports all ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, origins, disability and veteran status and cultures. At R3, we’re committed to fostering an environment where individuality–not conformity–is embraced and valued because we believe our collective differences are what make us better together. If you don’t meet all of the above criteria, but you think you’d be a great addition to R3, send us your CV/resume. We’re always interested in meeting bold, collaborative people who are excited to work with us.