Business Development - ASEAN Region
We are looking for an experienced business development professional to cover the ASEAN region from our Singapore office. The role reports into the head of Business Development for the Asia Pacific region.
As an experience business development professional you will be responsible for developing R3's financial industry network in the ASEAN region and selling the full suite of R3 services to end user clients. The upcoming release of Corda Enterprise will create huge opportunities to sell the market's only DLT enterprise middleware which has been developed to the exacting standards and specifications of the financial industry.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for developing and executing ASEAN sales growth strategy
- Drive customer engagement opportunities from lead generation through to close in a target driven environment
- Develop senior relationships across a wide range of financial institutions including banks, insurers, corporates and central banks.
- Speak at key conferences and industry events
- Cross sell across the wider business and develop opportunities to deepen client relationships
- Travel throughout the region as required
- 8+ years of experience selling financial and/or technology products to institutional clients
- Proven track record of expanding businesses /exceeding sales targets
- High level of financial services knowledge
- Experience in the ASEAN region with existing strong relationships with Financial Institutions a plus
- Good level of understanding of distributed ledger / blockchain technologies and their benefits
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; excellent verbal and written skill
- Excellent active listening, negotiation, presentation and consultative sales skills
- Passion for success and performance at the highest level in a fast-paced, incentive-driven environment