(R-18285)Associate Presales Solution Architect
India - Remote
Private Cloud - CTO and Solutioning – CTO and Solutioning /
Full - Time /
Role: Associate Solution Architect (VMware / Openstack )
Experience Level: 4 to 7 yrs
Location: India-Bangalore or Remote Work From Home
Attributes we look for-
· High degrees of technical acumen with VMware/ Openstack certifications
· Collaborative team player
· Good communication skills (written and oral) to technical and non-technical stakeholders
· Ability to understand customer business problems instead of just focusing on IT problems and tie them together to deliver specific outcomes to the customer.
· Having a growth mindset
· RFx, Proposals, Presentations
· Passion for problem solving and enthusiasm for positive customer outcomes.
· This role is a Associate Solution Architect role around VMware / Openstack to support Rackspace customer’s in EMEA & APAC region.
· Bachelor’s degree in engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, or Business is preferred.
· Experience in the range of 4 to 8 yrs.
· 4 + years of solutions engineering experience or experience working with technologies such as VMware / Openstack.
· At least One or two industry certifications required: Linux+, RHCSA/RHCE, VMware, VCP, OpenStack, Kubernetes.
· Experience working with VMware / OpenStack
· Ability to lead customer workshops for requirements gathering solution mapping or proposal playback.
· Ability to Respond to technical RFP/RFI
· Owning a specific technology area and becoming the Subject Matter Expert (SME)
Must have Skills-
· Experience of working with Private Cloud platforms based on VMware / Openstack.
· Experience of working with DELL/ HP/ Nutanix/ NetApp Storage platform
· Experience of working with Cisco/Palo Alto/ Juniper/Fortinet firewalls
· Experience of working with F5, Citrix Load Balancers
Nice to have skills:
· Experience of working with security vendors like Cloudflare, Akamai, Incapsula/Imperva
· Knowledge or experience of working with any Hyperscalers (AWS/ Azure/ GCP)
Location: Bangalore (WFH) or Remote Work
Benefits of working with Rackspace: -
Medical hospitalization coverage for self, spouse, and dependent children is provided to each employee free of cost.
Disability & Accidental life coverage.
Parental coverage for parents or parents-in-law by paying insurance premium.
Time Off Benefits:
Flexibility of choosing holidays from the annual Holiday Calendar, apart from public holidays.
Flexibility of opting for a maximum of 5 voluntary days off for community service, in addition to the annual Holiday Calendar.
Special Health Day and Birthday time off, apart from the annual Holiday Calendar.
Rackspace University & Certification:
Rackspace’s global learning policy supports continual learning, business growth, and expansion.
A platform that helps you applaud fellow Rackers or get recognized by them. The appreciation comes along with shopping points."
About Rackspace Technology
We are the multicloud solutions experts. We combine our expertise with the world’s leading technologies — across applications, data and security — to deliver end-to-end solutions. We have a proven record of advising customers based on their business challenges, designing solutions that scale, building and managing those solutions, and optimizing returns into the future. Named a best place to work, year after year according to Fortune, Forbes and Glassdoor, we attract and develop world-class talent. Join us on our mission to embrace technology, empower customers and deliver the future.
More on Rackspace Technology
Though we’re all different, Rackers thrive through our connection to a central goal: to be a valued member of a winning team on an inspiring mission. We bring our whole selves to work every day. And we embrace the notion that unique perspectives fuel innovation and enable us to best serve our customers and communities around the globe. We welcome you to apply today and want you to know that we are committed to offering equal employment opportunity without regard to age, color, disability, gender reassignment or identity or expression, genetic information, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity status, military or veteran status, nationality, ethnic or national origin, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, or any legally protected characteristic. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.