Client Executive-IB- Northeast
United States - Remote /
Americas Go To Market – Install Base Sales /
Full - Time
The Client Executive (CE) will:
-Drive the full sales cycle to (hunt, win, and grow) new business logos.
-Utilize industry and strategic knowledge to acquire new customers and develop deep relationships with prospects, gaining knowledge and understanding of industry challenges and long and short-term objectives in order to present viable solutions.
-Leverage an established network of references to win deals.
-Navigate and manages sales cycles that average 6 - 24 months.
-Live and demonstrate Rackspace’s trademark “Fanatical Experience”.
Client Executive “Fanatical Experience” Responsibilities:
• Will be accountable for becoming an expert on the Rackspace portfolio in order to prospect/win new ENTERPRISE business in assigned territory/vertical and further grow these accounts as technology and needs change.
• Will exercise self-discipline daily in their role by gaining proper business knowledge to further understand the customer needs in order to recommend solutions that will specifically address the customer’s business and operational needs.
• Will be high-performing and motivated to meet and exceed the assigned quota within the enterprise market and assigned territory/vertical.
• Will maintain proper reporting hygiene within all systems (ie: Salesforce) necessary to remain organized and effective.
• Will be proactive and develop territory/vertical plans to maximize revenue and customer satisfaction within the accounts.
• Will collaborate with appropriate contacts within the prospective customer in order to completely understand the business needs,
• Will be committed to customer success.
• Will be a passionate learner, rooted in the customer’s business to provide unbiased solutions and services.
• Will collaborate with external partners to expand viable solutions/services to our customers.
• Will close large, complex deals involving multiple executive level stakeholders.
• Will consistently adopt new technologies and evolving services while leading the entire sales process for all Rackspace solutions, particularly large, complex, multi-cloud pursuits requiring cross-functional collaboration.
• Will collaborate with the GTM and other internal teams to effectively prospect and close targeted enterprise accounts.
• Will be a part of the Rackspace team-consistently doing the right thing for our customers, communities, and each other.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Sales, Marketing, Business or related field required-. at the hiring manager's discretion, 4 years of additional professional sales experience may substitute for the degree requirement.
• Minimum 10 years’ experience track record of successfully meeting and exceeding an individual quota.
• Minimum 5 years of proven success selling Cloud services and solutions to VP and C-level executives.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience hunting and winning complex enterprise sales using solution selling techniques within an assigned territory or vertical.
• Minimum 5 years’ Experience developing an assigned territory and/or vertical from ground-zero.
• Thorough understanding of cloud and related technologies-ability to constantly learn/adopt new technologies and offerings.
• Proven experience working with external partners.
• Proficiency/proper reporting hygiene in SalesForce and other system applications
Travel: Lives in the region and works out of home office, expected to be onsite with customers 60 – 80%.
About Rackspace Technology
We are the multicloud solutions experts. We combine our expertise with the world’s leading technologies — across applications, data and security — to deliver end-to-end solutions. We have a proven record of advising customers based on their business challenges, designing solutions that scale, building and managing those solutions, and optimizing returns into the future. Named a best place to work, year after year according to Fortune, Forbes and Glassdoor, we attract and develop world-class talent. Join us on our mission to embrace technology, empower customers and deliver the future.
More on Rackspace Technology
Though we’re all different, Rackers thrive through our connection to a central goal: to be a valued member of a winning team on an inspiring mission. We bring our whole selves to work every day. And we embrace the notion that unique perspectives fuel innovation and enable us to best serve our customers and communities around the globe. We welcome you to apply today and want you to know that we are committed to offering equal employment opportunity without regard to age, color, disability, gender reassignment or identity or expression, genetic information, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity status, military or veteran status, nationality, ethnic or national origin, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, or any legally protected characteristic. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Position is available for remote work in the following states unless otherwise specified. Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming.