Sales Development Representative
Berkeley, CA /
Rad AI applies deep learning to radiology in order to save lives and reduce the cost of healthcare. We’re based in Berkeley (two blocks from BART) and backed by top investors. We believe that strong teams working closely together create audacious companies that transform our world for the better.
Our world-class team of engineers is building and deploying products that will make a difference in millions of people’s lives. You’ll be an early team member, helping us shape the long-term vision for Rad AI’s future. Our benefits include health, dental and vision coverage, unlimited paid vacation, catered lunches, and unlimited snacks.
Here at Rad AI, we’re focused on transparency, inclusion, close collaboration, and building an incredible team. Come and help us make a difference!
This is what you’ll be doing:
- Provide a great customer experience for Rad AI’s potential customers
- Work with Business Development account executives to qualify customers, build pipeline and drive deals
- Maintain active engagement with prospective clients using creative communication and follow up
- Persistent prospecting including cold calling and other direct outreach
- Accurately enter, update, and maintain activity and client prospective information in Salesforce
- Provide suggestions to business development leadership to improve external communication and internal processes
- Lead Generation; meet and exceed monthly and quarterly targets
This is what you’ll need:
- 6 months + of SDR experience
- Passion for medical technology and an ability to speak knowledgeably about the industry to prospects
- Excellent writing skills and clear communication, a deep sense of empathy and integrity
- A self starter who can find inefficiencies and optimize processes
- Coachable and open to feedback and new strategies
- Commitment to learn, be adaptable, and have a great attitude
This would be good to have:
- Previous experience at a fast growing startup organization
- Enterprise healthcare sales experience
- Radiology reporting workflow knowledge
- Basic understanding of AI Technology
- Flexible working schedule
Thank you for your interest. We look forward to hearing from you.