Berkeley, CA /
Rad AI applies deep learning to radiology in order to save lives and reduce the cost of healthcare. We’re based in Berkeley (two blocks from BART) and backed by top investors. We believe that strong teams working closely together create audacious companies that transform our world for the better.
Our world-class team of engineers is building and deploying products that will make a difference in millions of people’s lives. You’ll be an early team member, helping us shape the long-term vision for Rad AI’s future. Our benefits include health, dental and vision coverage, unlimited paid vacation, catered lunches, and unlimited snacks.
Here at Rad AI, we’re focused on transparency, inclusion, close collaboration, and building an incredible team. Come and help us make a difference!
This is what you'll do.
- Architect and build highly available systems with a focus on security.
- Utilize existing tools and create new ones to ensure a stable testing and deployment system.
- Track, triage, debug, and create resilience around issues as they arise.
- Utilize best practices in continuous integration.
- Design infrastructure that makes development and running experiments easy.
- Mentor other members of the engineering team on DevOps culture and tools.
This is what you need.
- B.S. in computer science or equivalent experience.
- At least five years experience working directly on infrastructure.
- Extremely comfortable with Linux (Debian/Ubuntu).
- Strong programming skills (in languages such as Python, Go, or Perl).
- Experience with configuration management tools (such as Puppet, Ansible, or Chef).
- Experience writing Infrastructure as Code (terraform or cloudformation)
- Experience with CI/CD tools (CircleCI, Jenkins).
- Experience with cloud platforms (AWS or GCC) and the tools to manage them.
This would be good to know about.
- Experience working at an early stage startup.
- Experience in a HIPAA compliant environment.
- Experience working in the fields of healthcare, security, or machine learning.
- Experience with HL7 or radiology workflow is a plus.
Thank you for your interest. We look forward to hearing from you.