Human Resources Manager
Remote (Domestic US) /
Rad AI applies deep learning to radiology in order to save lives and reduce the cost of healthcare. We believe that strong teams working closely together create audacious companies that transform our world for the better.
Our world-class team of engineers is building and deploying products that will make a difference in millions of people’s lives. You’ll be an early team member, helping us shape the long-term vision for Rad AI’s future.
Here at Rad AI, we’re focused on transparency, inclusion, close collaboration, and building an incredible team. Come and help us make a difference!
We are seeking our first HR professional to come on board and help us build out our HR function from the ground up. This is a chance to build a growing HR team from scratch, set policy and procedures and make a deep impact across the future of our company!
This is what you'll do
- Partner with leadership and relevant team members in developing and driving HR strategy, tackling projects and programs at all levels strategically, operationally, and tactically
- Oversee our employee lifecycle events from onboarding to off boarding, including Performance Improvement Plans, separations, exit interviews and turning feedback into actionable insights
- Assist in creating and driving a diverse culture that enables inclusion and belonging for all employees
- Oversee and lead all employee relations matters including partnering closely with legal or external counsel as needed
- Create and manage all employees policies and create an employee handbook
- Direct compensation and benefits programs for the company inc. 401K, leave policies, bonuses, etc.
- Ensure HR is data driven by ensuring our HRIS (we use Gusto and Lattice) is maintained as our source of truth
- Develop and maintain remote work initiatives, own strategy and execution of playbook, policies related to office use, and safety procedures as we move to expand our domestic workforce
- Oversee all immigration related cases such as H-1Bs, student visas, Green Cards, etc.
This is what you'll need
- 3 + years of HR experience building culture and leading teams at rapidly growing organizations
- Experience partnering at the C-level, and working with senior leadership to empower, influence and drive change
- Experience successfully designing and deploying new HR initiatives
This would be nice to have
- Prior early stage startup experience within an HR function building out process from scratch
Thank you for your interest. We look forward to hearing from you.
At Rad AI, we value diversity and provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.