Software Engineer - Windows Desktop
Berkeley, CA /
Rad AI applies deep learning to radiology in order to save lives and reduce the cost of healthcare. We’re based in Berkeley (two blocks from BART) and backed by top investors. We believe that strong teams working closely together create audacious companies that transform our world for the better.
Our world-class team of engineers is building and deploying products that will make a difference in millions of people’s lives. You’ll be an early team member, helping us shape the long-term vision for Rad AI’s future. Our benefits include health, dental and vision coverage, unlimited paid vacation, catered lunches, and unlimited snacks.
Here at Rad AI, we’re focused on transparency, inclusion, close collaboration, and building an incredible team. Come and help us make a difference!
- Find and build solutions for challenging customer requests to improve the Rad AI experience
- Develop desktop applications that save time for radiologists and patients alike
- Integrate our software with the applications radiologists use in their existing workflow
- Write high quality code and ship complex new features at high velocity
- Troubleshoot, debug, and fix issues in production and non-production environments
- Collaborate with other engineers to deliver state of the art solutions
- 3+ years of professional windows desktop development experience
- Extensive experience utilizing C# and .NET Technologies
- Previous experience working with data pipelines and database schemas
- Strong knowledge of design, architectural patterns, and development best practices
- Flexibility and adaptability necessary to be an early employee at an ambitious startup
Nice to haves
- Experience working at an early stage startup
- Experience in a HIPAA compliant environment
- Experience working on machine learning or healthcare related projects
- Taking initiative and ownership of projects
Thank you for your interest. We look forward to hearing from you.