Lead Product Manager
Berkeley, CA /
Rad AI applies deep learning to radiology in order to save lives and reduce the cost of healthcare. We believe that strong teams working closely together create audacious companies that transform our world for the better.
Our world-class team of engineers is building and deploying products that will make a difference in millions of people’s lives. You’ll be an early team member, helping us shape the long-term vision for Rad AI’s future. Our benefits include health, dental and vision coverage, unlimited paid vacation, catered lunches, and unlimited snacks.
Here at Rad AI, we’re focused on transparency, inclusion, close collaboration, and building an incredible team. Come and help us make a difference!
Our ideal candidate will have a strong technical background and product management experience with a track record of shipping successful SaaS products.
- Work cross-functionally to guide and ship products by connecting the technical and business teams
- Define product priorities based on data, user insights, market intelligence and engineering considerations
- Champion and gain consensus for product strategy and outcome roadmap(s) from stakeholders
- Integrate user research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- Orchestrate and manage the product timeline, as well as help define the roadmap for future products
- Determine and analyze metrics of product success; communicate to internal and external stakeholders
- 5+ years experience in product management, preferably at a SaaS company
- Experience managing technical software products from kick-off to ship
- Ability to solve challenges in uncharted, quickly-changing territory at a fast pace
- Strong technical background to effectively communicate with software engineers
- Outstanding communication across a diverse set of audiences, internally and externally
- Ability to influence multiple cross-functional stakeholders without direct authority
Nice to haves
- BS or MS in computer science, engineering, or related field
- Experience in an Agile environment and using Atlassian tools
- Product management experience in a fast-growing startup
- Recent experience collaborating with machine learning engineers
- Knowledge of multiple areas: Customer Support, Finance or Marketing
- Experience working in healthcare and/or with healthcare providers
Thank you for your interest. We look forward to hearing from you.
At Rad AI, we value diversity and provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.