Berkeley, CA /
Rad AI applies deep learning to radiology in order to save lives and reduce the cost of healthcare. We’re based in Berkeley (two blocks from BART) and backed by top investors. We believe that strong teams working closely together create audacious companies that transform our world for the better.
Our world-class team of engineers is building and deploying products that will make a difference in millions of people’s lives. You’ll be an early team member, helping us shape the long-term vision for Rad AI’s future. Our benefits include health, dental and vision coverage, unlimited paid vacation, catered lunches, and unlimited snacks.
Here at Rad AI, we’re focused on transparency, inclusion, close collaboration, and building an incredible team. Come and help us make a difference!
This is what you'll do.
- Help define roadmap and architecture based on technology and business needs.
- Create applications for both production clients and machine learning researchers.
- Write well-crafted, well-tested, readable, maintainable code.
- Collaborate with other engineers to deliver state of the art solutions.
This is what you need.
- B.S. in computer science or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years professional software development experience.
- Extensive knowledge of Python and the tooling around it.
This would be good to know about.
- Experience working at an early stage startup.
- Experience in a HIPAA compliant environment.
- Experience working on machine learning or healthcare related projects.
- Experience taking ownership of projects.
Thank you for your interest. We look forward to hearing from you.