Account Manager, DACH & Southern Europe
Sales – Account Manager /
Work at Radformation
Cancer rates increase year after year, yet high-quality care is not universal. By automating and standardizing the treatment planning workflow, Radformation aims to create a system where any patient anywhere can receive the same high-quality care.
We strive daily to reduce cancer's global impact and help save more of the 10 million lives it claims each year. Our unwavering commitment is to deliver reliable, high-quality, automated solutions that allow clinics to standardized care for every single person in need.
Radformation is seeking an Account Manager for the DACH and Southern Europe territory. The Account Manager will be responsible for contributing to sales growth in the region through new customer acquisition, existing customer retention, and existing customer expansion.
- Promote and sell Radformation's software products utilizing cold calls, product demonstrations & trial installations, site visits, and attendance of regional/national meetings
- Collaborate with our distributor network in the region
- Monitor and reply to public tenders
- Maintain robust product knowledge to ensure prospect/customer understanding of the software’s capabilities and functionality
- Establish & maintain strong relationships with medical physicists, dosimetrists, radiation oncologists and administrators within the territory, with the goal of cultivating vocal and viable clinical references in support of our regional expansion
- Oversee opportunities progression through the pipeline
- Serve as a relay point between distributors, prospects, customers, and our support team
- Obtain feedback of software from customers to help guide product development, with a focus on regional product market fit
- Enthusiastic about learning new technologies and sharing them with the radiation oncology community
- Understanding the radiation oncology department workflow and how the members of the team work together
- Strong organizational skills
- Highly motivated to introduce a new brand to the market
- 2+ years of Radiation Oncology clinical experience (ie Medical Physicist, Technologist, Medical Dosimetrist)
- 5+ years Sales experience in the region
- Experience replying to public tenders, both directly and with distributors
- Fluent or proficient in English, German, Italian, and Spanish
- Experience with Salesforce CRM
- Competency in Google Suite and Microsoft Tools (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Proficiency in other languages
$100,000 - $170,000 a year
Salary dependent on experience
What makes us so RAD?
We take care of our people!
Radformation offers top-tier medical, dental, vision care for employees and their families. Each role comes with stock options*, our 401(k) & employer match vest immediately and you'll never have to stress about taking the time you need with self-managed PTO. We support our growing RAD families with generous parental leave, along with additional part-time work to help transition back into the swing of things. We are a fully remote team and while we may be apart, virtual events, yearly retreats and a collaborative work environment keep us close and connected.
Cancer transcends any individual differences we may have. That's why at Radformation we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
*Stock options are offered to US-based employees only.