Lead Analyst: Startup & New Market Insights
New York, NY
Research & Insights
Radicle is an insights business that provides the world’s leading companies – companies like P&G, Unilever, Silicon Valley Bank, Fidelity, LEGO, Estée Lauder, and more – with tools and proprietary intelligence to understand new markets and make better decisions across partnership, business and product incubation, investment, acquisition, and new market intelligence. We offer a full suite of research products — including visual landscapes, sector deep-dive reports, and more — that help our customers turn theses into actionable opportunities.
We believe that helping the world’s biggest companies figure out the future is a big opportunity. We are growing 2.5x year-over-year. Radicle was started by partners at Prehype, an incubator that has helped launch companies like BarkBox, Managed By Q, Ro, Main Street, and LemonTree
WHAT YOU'll DO
As Lead Analyst, you’ll lead the production and delivery of our research products from statement of work to final presentation. You’ll manage multiple inputs in the research production process, including Research Analysts. You’ll be responsible for getting up to speed on a partner challenge and analyzing a startup sector through top-down perspectives, consumer surveys, and conversations with founders and investors. Ultimately, your analysis will identify and present specific solutions that are best suited for a partner challenge.
As we continue to scale, you’ll play a critical role in growing the business by identifying new revenue opportunities and iterating on our research process. We believe each team member has valuable insights to offer and expect that you’ll contribute to the direction and future of our products.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Someone who will bring a multifaceted skill set to the team: this person is equally capable of synthesizing research and managing/executing in an operational function that contributes to our growth.
We’re a lean team that moves quickly and embraces new challenges. We’re looking for people who are passionate about learning and figuring out answers to difficult questions—each day poses an opportunity to think critically about business, markets, and the future.
If you’re looking to build a career in startups, venture, or innovation, we’d love to help you accomplish this.
If this role interests you, send us a note!
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS
- 2+ years of experience in an analytical role (consulting, banking, research, startup strategy & operations, etc.)
- Deep understanding of early-stage business models and the relevant levers (e.g. financial, product, growth/distribution, market etc.) that contribute to successful outcomes
- Ability to develop and defend hypotheses based on top-down research, preliminary data, and input from various sources (background knowledge, phone calls etc.)
- Entrepreneurial or high-growth startup experience (a plus)—we require a “self-starter” mindset—someone who’s hungry to take the business from 1 to n
- Experience presenting and managing/directing small teams
- A love for reading, learning, and dialogue
Radicle is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.