Primary Care Physician
New York/Remote /
We are looking for a kind and friendly face to represent Radish and provide top-notch primary care for our patients to see when they use our service. You will be seeing patients virtually and in person. Taking telehealth appointments for both primary care services and Covid-19 management as well as occasional in person clinics.
Must Have Qualifications & Expertise
- Ability to provide a smooth patient visit incorporating virtual technologies
- Kind and empathetic personality towards our patients
- MD or DO
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- License to practice in New York required
- At least 4 additional licenses in other states (NY, NJ, VA, MD, DC, CA, TX, FL preferred)
Characteristics for Success
- Passion for providing top notch medical care in a unique environment in a contemporary way
- Ability to work with a small and passionate Radish team to provide insight and help with growth
- Most importantly, be energetic and excited to help patients
About Radish Health
At Radish, we believe in healthcare that works as hard as you do. By combining modern technology and medicine, we can give your employees world-class healthcare when and where they want it. By assessing health risks, monitoring staff and telehealth interventions, Radish helps keep employees healthy and productive by providing primary care services and reducing outbreaks of viruses such as Covid-19, seasonal flu, and colds.
Radish was established in 2019 with the mission of improving employee health and lowering costs for employers. Since then, we have worked with several NY area companies to provide on-site and telehealth services. Additionally, we are working with multiple local governments to reduce the spread of Covid-19 in their employee populations. We are rapidly growing and funded by notable venture funds.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.