New York /
Join the ground floor as an early design hire and impact every aspect of design at Radish Health. You'll enjoy a challenging and collaborative environment with an opportunity to help build the future of primary care.
At Radish, we believe in healthcare that works as hard as you do. By combining modern technology and medicine, we can give employees world-class healthcare when and where they want it. By assessing health risks, monitoring staff and utilizing telehealth interventions, Radish helps keep employees healthy and productive by reducing outbreaks of viruses such as COVID-19, seasonal flu and colds.
What We’re Looking For
- We’re hiring an amazing designer to deliver a platform that is easy to understand and beautiful.
- The right person for this role is an independent thinker, with a collaborative spirit and the desire to learn, grow, and push the team.
- You’re not only knowledgeable in a wide range of research methodologies and excel at exploring user behavior and motivation, you’re an effective advocate for our customers, and committed to enhance their shopping experience with us.
- You should be obsessed with creatively solving customer problems, ensuring the best possible workflow, and delivering an incredible UI/UX.
What You'll Do
- Define and own the experience of our web and mobile products
- Sketch and define prototypes, make wireframes, and create mocks or specs in Figma to hand-off to engineering
- Conduct end to end research projects utilizing a variety of methodologies: from research planning and recruitment, data collection and analysis, to presentation of insights, etc
- Translate qualitative and quantitative findings into actionable recommendations for the team–including journey maps, archetypes, principles, considerations, etc
- Help build empathy for the key target users, helping others understand and internalize the users’ needs, expectations, and pain points
What You Have
- Entrepreneurial spirit and agile mindset
- Portfolio or case studies that demonstrate your UX methods, skills, and process
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Experience designing products across web and mobile platforms
- Expertise in different methodologies: interviews, surveys, concept testing, usability benchmarking, ethnographic studies, card sorting, participatory design, experiments (A/B testing), etc.
- Experience with different research tools and services to carry out your projects
- Eagerness to continually learn, grow and improve the craft of research and demonstrated passion for solving the most complex problems
Radish was established in 2019 with the mission of improving employee health and lowering costs for employers. Since then, we have worked with several NY area companies to provide on-site and telehealth services. Additionally, we are working with multiple local governments to reduce the spread of covid in their employee populations.