New York /
Do you love building and pioneering in the technology space? Do you enjoy solving complex problems in a fast-paced, collaborative, inclusive, and iterative delivery environment? Do you enjoy leading, guiding, and influencing team members throughout the DevOps journey?
The position is an emerging leadership role responsible for DevOps engineering, service development, and guiding/mentoring teams creating healthcare technology solutions. You should be a gritty problem solver and self-starter who can drive programs with the product team within Radish Health and across external strategic partners.
The successful candidate will display a balance of hard and soft skills, including the ability to respond quickly to changing business needs. Our team is small and nimble, with a culture focused on moving the needle forward through collaborative development, constant learning, and having a great attitude working on and with complex systems.
Objectives for this role:
- Ensure understanding of technical and non-technical requirements to produce the best technical solution architectures available
- Provide ongoing support and maintenance of existing products
- Responsible for managing, developing and working with application developers
- Responsible for the availability, performance, change management, monitoring, and capacity management of services/products.
- Construct automation for building, deploying and containerizing software products in development, staging and production environments
- Collaborate with the core development team and the product owners to define and estimate business requirements and translate them into specific software tasks
- Ability to solve complex business problems and present recommendations to senior management effectively
- Drive improvements in performance, security, maintainability and scalability of our applications
- Ability to define, shape, and help drive strategy to completion while effectively collaborating with others under minimal direction/supervision
- Contribute towards the long-term technical roadmap
- Research and implement new technology to keep the team at the front of innovation
- BS/MS in Computer Science or a related technical field/equivalent experience
- Experience with AWS - EC2, RDS, API Gateway, Route 53, etc. (AWS Certifications a plus)
- 5+ years of experience as a technical specialist
- Experience with Agile software development techniques (SCRUM)
- Exceptional analytical and creative problem-solving skills; self-starter and solution-oriented individual that can act independently and run a team
- Experience with IT Audit, IT Security, Information Risk Management, IT Governance and Compliance is a plus
- Hands on experience with technical oversight of development teams
- Real-world experience developing scalable software
- Nice to have: .NET, C#, ReactJS, understanding of how APIs work, Microservices
We keep organizations healthy, happy, and productive. Radish Health is your go-to primary care provider, tackling the complexities of the healthcare system so you don't have to. No need to waste time at the doctor’s office. We bring care right to your fingertips in our app, on the web, or at your workplace.