Retail Specialist, Austin
Retail – Retail
Why We’re Rad (about us):
Rad Power Bikes is a leading consumer direct ebike manufacturer specializing in high quality yet affordable electric bikes for weekend warriors, hardcore commuters, and family cyclists.
Madly growing, with Global HQ in Seattle, WA, we are seeking some stellar Retail Specialists to join us for an adventure in Austin, TX! Come help Rad Power Bikes get people riding again! We are looking for bike enthusiasts who want to help other bike enthusiasts and novice riders enjoy a lifelong outdoor experience with their Rad Power Bike. You’ll help customers and potential customers learn which bike is best for them and how to optimize fun and the utility of each bike.
In addition, this role will also be responsible for helping us open various pop-ups and later, a permanent retail location in Austin.
Why You’re Rad (about you):
- 2+ years of experience working retail, preferably in a showroom
- Experience & desire to work in a team-oriented environment
- Solid bike riding skills & thorough understanding of road safety
- A background in supporting customers & answering questions in order to achieve sales goals
- Comfortable with disruptions and juggling multiple priorities
- A learning mentality and ability to assimilate & retain information quickly
- A passion for teaching others and ability to do some in a variety of ways
You get bonus points for:
- Retail experience in the bike industry
- Knowledge of bikes, especially with ebikes
Had you been with us last month, you would have:
- Assisted in setting up our very first Pop-Up location
- Made a world-class 1st impression with our customers in-person and on the phone
- Communicated product information in a clear, professional and accurate manner with customers
- Acted as an effective liaison between our mechanics and customers
- Ensured inventory control, merchandise/supply restocking is complete and accurate
- Oversaw daily test rides, ensuring rider comfort & safety
- Kept our facility looking appealing and organized
- Advocated for customers by identifying trends and suggesting improvements to processes, policies and products
- Other duties as assigned & required
Rad Power Bikes is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at 800-939-0310 or email@example.com.
Recruitment Agencies: Although we value the services you provide, at this time we are not leveraging external 3rd party recruitment resources for this search. Should those needs change, we will seek your assistance directly.