Senior Front End Developer-United States
U.S. Remote /
Software Engineering – Front End Developer Team /
Full Time Remote U.S.
We are currently seeking several Senior Front-end developers with experience in either Angular 7x OR React to join our world-class team of developers supporting our Fortune 100 Media client. This role will be responsible for contributing to the development, and implementation of front-end solutions for our client. In addition to contributing code and tangible deliverables the role is expected to work as an adviser to help identify, educate, and foster best-in-class solutions.
- We develop customized software solutions and provide software development services. We’re a specialized team of developers and architects. As such, we only bring an “A” team to the table, through hard work and a desire to lead the industry — this is our company culture — this is what sets Railroad19 apart.
- At Railroad19, Inc. you are part of a company that values your work and gives you the tools you need to succeed. We are headquartered in Saratoga Springs, New York, but we are a distributed team of remote developers across the US.
- As a Railroad19 employee, you will be part of a company that values your work and gives you the tools you need to succeed. Our Executive headquarters is in Saratoga Springs, New York, but this position is remote. Railroad19 provides competitive compensation and excellent benefits~ Medical/Dental/Vision vacation and 401K.
- Foster strong relationships with key stakeholders and provide expertise as well as customer service to meet a wide variety of requirements
- Quickly provide insight and options to front-end challenges
- Collaborate with Product Managers and business teams to create consumer-like, elegant, intuitive experience for enterprise users
- Contribute both technically and in an advisory role to projects
- Develop and manage extensible, stable code bases for a variety of applications
- Provide front-end architecture and aesthetic thought leadership
- Stay current with the fast-changing landscape of browser based application development
- Evaluate frameworks, technology, platforms, and tooling solutions
- Support and troubleshoot issues (process & system), identify root cause, and proactively implement sustainable corrective actions
Skills & Experience Required
- Significant experience with either Angular (6/8x), or React, & Node
- 3+ years of experience with additional web libraries and frameworks. Preferred: Underscore, Flux/Redux, Immutable.js, etc.
- Experience with front-end tooling workflows: Node.js (NPM), SASS/SCSS, WebPack, Angular-CLI
- Strong understanding of debugging
- Experience with Responsive Web Design (RWD) patterns
- Experience with unidirectional data flow patterns (Redux, etc.)
- Experience with RxJS or other Reactive programming techniques/libraries
- Experience using ES2015 (ES6) and TypeScript 2.x
- Full Stack awareness, but this role is front-end based
- Experience with data integration
- Agile environment
- Strong team-building, vendor and customer relations skills
- GIT and GitHub
- Strong communication skills (wireframes, rapid prototypes, PoC’s, white boarding)
- Experience building and maintaining a reusable components library
Nice to Have, but not Required
- Electron and/or node-webkit
- WebSockets experience
- WebWorkers experience
- ServiceWorkers experience
- PWA experience
Working at Railroad19:
Excellent Health Care, Dental and Vision benefits
3 weeks vacation, 401K, work life balance
This is a non-management position
No Corp to Corp or 1099
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.