Implementation Manager - US Remote
United States /
Customer Success /
Rainforest QA is a distributed company full of smart, capable people from around the world who enjoy working together to make our customers successful.
Our mission is to make product quality accessible for every software company. The Rainforest QA solution combines no-code test automation and crowdsourced testing in a single, one-of-a-kind QA platform, allowing anyone to get the exact insights they need to release with quality, quickly.
The Implementation Manager will be responsible for assisting self-serve prospects from evaluation through thirty day onboarding and supporting the Enterprise sales process as a solutions architect. This position is ideal for someone with a knack for consultative sales, familiarity with the software development life cycle and a passion for delivering an exceptional customer experience. Our product is incredibly powerful, nuanced, and complex; the Implementation Manager must be able to truly understand the customer’s use case and provide personalized, strategic guidance and prescriptive advice to set them up for long-term success with Rainforest.
About the Role
- Quickly become a Rainforest product expert and trusted advisor on QA best practices
- Provide product expertise and strategic consultation during the Enterprise sales process
- Own the onboarding of our self-serve customers in their first 30 days
- Ascertain customer goals and translate them into implementation plans, QA strategy recommendations, and workflow integration best practices
- Conduct product demos and discovery calls for qualified self-serve prospects evaluating our tool
- Collaborate and iterate on “one-to-many” tech-touch customer journey onboarding content
- Amplify the voice of the customer; assimilate patterns and share insight with leadership, Product, Support, and Engineering to improve the self-serve customer experience
- Partner with Customer Success post-onboarding to ensure exceptional long-term retention
- 2+ years experience in a customer success, sales, or onboarding/implementation role at a SaaS company
- Proven success proactively engaging and onboarding new prospects and customers
- Consultative sales experience with a technical product is a preferred
- Fantastic active listening and communication skills
- Familiarity with the software development lifecycle (SDLC)and QA is a plus, but not required
- Ability to resonate with a technical buyer (CTO, VP Eng)
- Unrivaled sense of autonomy, ownership, and comfort with a fast-paced startup
- Knowledge of business processes and how prospects make software buying decisions
- Curious and committed to innovation, continuous learning and growth
- Resilient and persistent; we’re looking for consultative problem solvers to help our customer succeed!
How we’ll reward you
- A competitive salary (locally adjusted). Along with equity.
- Flexible, remote work options
- A weekly allowance for lunch (locally adjusted).
- A monthly allowance for remote office supplies or personal development (locally adjusted).
- Unlimited paid-time-off.
- International company off-sites to bond with your team and explore exciting destinations around the world.
- 100% medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage. 75% for dependents.
- Voluntary 401k program.
About the Company
How We Work
We are a truly distributed team, spanning Asia/Pacific, Europe, and North America. (Our headquarters is in San Francisco.) We champion our belief that life is about more than work and we foster a culture that supports diverse lifestyles.
Own the Outcome: We are fiercely passionate and detail-obsessed. We take ownership of observed challenges to swiftly overcome obstacles and strive for outcomes that make our customers better off.
No Bulls**t: We all play a part in furthering our organization’s culture, when discussing ideas or challenging existing views, by communicating candidly with thoughtfulness and care.
Commit and Iterate: We tackle tough situations head-on by making informed bets. We define and measure our success based on our ability to take risks, fail with purpose, and continually iterate on our business.
A Note on Diversity and Inclusion
At Rainforest we believe that diverse teams improve our business. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.