Senior Product Designer
San Francisco / Remote
Good design is fundamental to the problem set we solve at Rainforest. As a Designer at Rainforest you'll work with the entire company, customer base and market to create an intuitive, seamless and engaging product experience.
We believe that quality should just happen, and we’re building a platform to make that easy for development teams. We have patented, differentiated core technology that currently could use a lot of love. Our goal is to make it wicked simple to get started, get running and get sticky in their workflow. We need you to help us make it better.
What you’ll do
- Work with leadership to validate and translate market problems into valuable solutions
- Provide design assets for the full array of design stages, from paper napkin to high-fidelity CSS designs
- Work as a team with Product and Engineering to iterate on designs(we use a modified version of Shape Up)
- Be heavily involved in making tradeoffs during implementation on the original designs
- Research market problems to determine the most valuable one to focus on
- Build out the Rainforest design system to scale for future teammates
What we’re looking for
- You’re an owner, and you won’t allow for details to fall through the cracks.
- 3-5 years of product design experience on a production B2B application
- Expert knowledge of your design tool of choice.
- You aren’t afraid of coding in HTML/CSS.
- You have a growth mindset, and have progressively gotten better at your work and life.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills; the ability to clearly document and explain design decisions and process to anyone in the company
- High levels of empathy and excellent people skills. You must be able to listen, discuss, and influence direction at all levels of the company.
- You are a straight shooter without an ego.
How we'll reward you
- Competitive compensation and stock options
- 100% Medical, dental, and vision insurance covered(75% for dependents)
- Voluntary 401k program
- Daily catered lunch and snacks
- Generous vacation time
- Professional development, in-office career coaching, and conference attendance
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
At Rainforest QA we believe that diverse teams improve our business. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.