Rainforest QA is a distributed company of smart, capable people from around the world who enjoy working together to make our customers successful.
Rainforest provides Quality as a Service (QaaS): everything a web startup might need — including tooling, expertise, and a workforce — to solve functional testing needs. We’ve built our no-code test automation platform for engineering leaders who want to catch more bugs without slowing down the release process or burdening engineers.
About the Role
We are looking for an hungry, driven, eager Account Executive to join our Tribe! This AE will run a sales cycle for technical buyers looking for a more comprehensive solution to their QA challenges including expert consultation, project management, automated testing, and manual regression testing.
We’ve identified an ICP that gets genuinely excited when we introduce our one-of-a-kind solution. Our product is intuitive and innovative, and our fully-managed service is exceptional.
The ideal candidate has a proven track record of executing a successful sales process and pipeline at an early-stage startup, experience selling to technical personas, and familiarity with the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC). We have aggressive sales targets, and we’re looking for someone who is motivated by a challenge and will do what it takes to be successful.
- Demonstrate complete ownership of the sales cycle from prospecting to evaluation, procurement, contract negotiation and handoff to the Customer Success team
- Expertly present Rainforest’s solutions using value-based sales approaches and techniques including personalized demos and consultative conversations
- Provide timely and accurate forecasts and clear visibility on sales performance
- Leverage and coordinate internal teams (Engineering, Marketing, Product, Exec, etc.) to win deals
- Consistently meet or exceed established quota for new deals
- Synthesize feedback and patterns to push to our Product team
- Prospecting to take advantage of opportunities in the marketplace and build a healthy pipeline
- 3+ years closing experience with a $1M+ annual quota and an ACV of $40-100k
- Experience selling a robust SaaS product in an early-stage startup environment
- Experience with proactively identifying, pursuing and engaging prospects to influence their purchase decision
- Knowledge of business processes and how prospects make software buying decisions
- Experience navigating procurement processes including security review
- Proficient understanding of and experience with the software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Ability to resonate with a technical buyer (CTO, VP Eng) and a technical user
How we'll reward you
- Competitive salary with equity
- Weekly allowance for lunches
- Monthly allowance for remote office supplies or personal development
- Unlimited paid-time off
- Company off-sites to bond with your team and explore exciting destinations around the world
- 100% medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage. 75% for dependents
- Voluntary 401k program
About The Company
Rainforest QA is a Y Combinator company and has raised more than $50 million from top investors. We’re fully remote, with our team distributed around the globe. We champion a belief that life is about more than work and that we’re all responsible for fostering a culture that supports a diverse set of lifestyles.
A Note on Diversity and Inclusion
At Rainforest we believe that diverse teams improve our business. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.